Bed Fun (Light NSFW)

******

Jaerim POV;

******

I escaped Yuri without him putting me into a custom. I do NOT WANT TO PUT ANY OTHER CUSTOMS ON EVER AGAIN.  After Dunno told me to wear all those cosplays and say all those pick up lines it never dawned on me what it meant at the moment. So I will to this day forward do anything that's so called "sexy." I felt my cheeks warm up a little once I got to the room where Ayeon Hyung. I couldn't get all those cosplay outfits I tried out of my head. I shook my head before opening the door and I put my hand onto the nob and was pulled with the nob to Hyung's face. I fell into his grip as I grabbed for my arm that was just ripped out of the socket.

I looked up at his smiling face as he still held me into his arms.

"Hey Hyung how are you doing?"

He let go of me and pulled me into the room closing the door and walked to the bed and sat down. Rubbing his head.

"I guess I'm better but there is something that would make it feel better."

I felt like he was going to pull a fast one and walked over to the nightstand with the flower vase on it and slowly stood in front of it so he wouldn't know my plan was to throw it at him if he did anything stupid.

"What do you need [Y/N] can give you any kind of medice if you need something for the headache. How about pain killers for your neck? Or -"

He interrupted me leaving me to obey just to be polite.

"Have a seat. You look exhausted. Come on Don't be scaried I won't do anything dumb."

He padded the empty spot on the queen size bed and I slowly and carefully walked over. And took a seat fartherest away. 

I could feel his stare on me. It was watching my every move he probably could tell how I breath now. He was so observant of me. It was getting so awkward that I unknowing started fidgeting. He started to let out a little laugh from underneath his breath.

I looked up at him with my hair falling into my face.

''Ayeon? What's funny?"

He smiled slowly scooting closer to me. He was tall enough but as he edge closer it seemed that he loomed over me and he wasn't even sitting straight up. Ughhhh why do I have to be so god damn short. He noticed me staring at him leaving me into a flush.

"The real question is. What you staring at? You like what you see?"

A smirk happily appeared across his face. I quickly turned my cheek ignoring his dumb question hearing the sheets crumble up form movement not caring for what it was. I let out a sigh and glanced at him.

"I'm guessing you do like the view."

Without me not noticing he came closer while I was staring at the wall. Now I wish I was paying attention. I mentally slapped myself in the face remembering hearing the sound of the sheets and the shift of weight in the bed. I scooted back having my back pinned into the back of the bed. I looked to the side of me finding the nightstand next to the bed. It had some medication and a beautiful lamp. I can't go that way or I'll knock the lamp off. I glanced to the other side just finding the wall. Again I mentally was banging my head into the wall even harder. I looked down at my knees with my legs stretched out to keep some distance from each other. 

He turned his whole torso towards me with his smirk getting bigger and bigger. His eyes were filled with something I saw before. He wanted something. He wanted it bad. He brought up his legs into the bed.

"W-what are you doing?"

"So you can talk."

A blush came to my face as his fingers trailed to the end of my jean leg. The soft expression that played along his face disappeared.

"A-AYEON!"

Ayeon's was on all his hands and knees coming closer and closer. His fingers slowly and seductively tracing the seam of the inner part of my legs.

"AYEON STOP!"

His hands approaching past my knees to my mid thigh. My face was beyond red. I tried to move again but Ayeon had a deathly grip on my thigh. A groan of pain came out of the back of my throat seeming to turn on Ayeon. Ayeon's eyes widen a little loving the suspiring sound that suddenly came from me. My ears started to burn with embarrassment.

A sudden bang was at the door. Ayeon jumped out of horror. He crawled off the bed holding his head as he slowly came to the door. [Y/N]'s voice was through the door yelling.

'HEY ARE YOU OKAY GUYS? I KEEP HEARING JAERIM YELLING?'

Ayeon opened the door slowly with a smile.

"Oh hey [Y/N]!"