Where is he?

Kim Jaerim POV:

I couldn't find Yuri at all. That bastard! He said we would meet up outside by the bikes today.
I sigh walking back to the class room. I bumped into someone not even noticing. I looked up about to apologize but I meet eyes with Ayeon Hyung. It took a couple of seconds to respond.
"I'm Srry Ayeon Hyung."
He smiled petting my head.
"It's fine, Jaerim. So I was wondering if you wanted to do anything today after school? Cause I'm free. And I'm pretty sure you are too."
He smirked not giving me a chance to answer.
"So dinner it is? Okay it's my treat. I'll come to your class after school so we could walk to the new dinner joint."
He smiled with his gray blue eyes. I looked at him.
  "Hyung I need to study though I have an English test tomorrow."
I wasn't lying to him. He smirk.
"I'm great at English just bring your english stuff to dinner and I'll help you."
I tried again to make another excuse.
"I work better at home though. It's more comfortable."
Excitement lit up in his eyes.
  "PERFECT! We can go to my house first and then we can go to dinner! Sounds good to me."
His whole face lit up. I looked past him seeing Yuri.
Finally! I was about to call out to Yuri until I saw a girl next to him. I looked down a bit pissed.
"Hey! Jaerim what's a matter?!"
My head popped up. I can't believe my emotions are that noticeable.
"Oh it was nothing."
Hyung looked behind him seeing the girl walk down the stairs. He smiled but not with his eyes.
"Is Jaerim crushing on someone?"
He had a teasing voice but his face wasn't. He came closer backing me up against the wall.
"Hey Hyung aren't you a little close?"
I glanced away not trying to escape him.
"Tell me what's wrong. I will always be there for you no matter what happens between us."
His voice sounded so serious. He leaned closer. My face began to redden and my temperature was rising. All I could think of is Yuri.
And he licked my cheek.
"You had chocolate on your face."
He said so casually still in my face. I couldn't take it and looked up at him.
"HYUNG WHAT IN THE FRACKING WORLD DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING."
I was going to say more but I was interrupted.
By the bell.
My eyes widen yelling out loud as I'm running down the hall way.
"IF IM LATE AGAIN I'LL BE STAYING AFTER SCHOOL CLEANING THE SINKS IN ALL THE BATHROOMS."
I ran to the my classroom.
Slamming the door open without even noticing everyone was already seated.
I was about to go to my seat without making eye contact but I realized a familiar face.

"[Y/N]?"