Ayeon gettin Treated

Ayeon POV;

     I felt warm sheets underneath me and something wrapped around my head. I slowly opened my eyes seeing Jaerim's head on my the sheets. I tried to strain my eyes to look around to figure out where I was but nothing looked familiar to me. The room was huge and was a simple master bed room for a queen. The room had a lovely view adjacent from the wide door. The ceiling were tall making me feel short just imagining myself standing up. I moved not meaning to knee Jaerim in the face.

     I sat up quickly as he woke up quickly groaning. I looked at him.

" JAERIM IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

   He just smiled and responded picking the sheets up to cover me.

"Oh relax, Ayeon."

   As he was about to fall back asleep but instead he jumped realizing something important.

"AYEONN! YOUR AWAKE! How are you feeling? Everything okay? Do you need anything?"

   He threw questions at me so quickly I couldn't understand what he was saying after a moment passed. I just smiled and cupped my hands around his face.

"Jaerim you need to relax. All I want is to know what happen and where am I? Am I in like a 5 star hotel or something? Cause this room is huge!"

    I smiled. Jaerim smiled and moved his face from my grip making me wish he stayed closer. He moved away from the bed and just started to giggle. I watched him leave the room wondering what the hell was that for. How did I fall for that little creep. I just smiled and a small part of my head started to throb badly. I heard foot steps coming towards the door.

"Jaerim? Is that you?"

I hear a knock at the door. I didn't answer but just assumed they would come but another knock was pounded onto the door more impatiently. My eyes widen a little just shocked as it hurt my ears a little bit. I finally spoke up and responded.

"Come in."

The door opened slowly and my eyes widen as he fully opened the door to see Yuri in a maiden outfit. I sat up to take a closer look and glance around the room to find my phone to take a photo. But no where in sight. I began to laugh.

"Oh shut up! And take your damn meal!"

He didn't make eye contact with me. But why the hell is he in that outfit. I just smirked as he came over to give me my plate full of chips and sandwiches and such. I looked up.

"So who made you wear it? And why?"

I tried not to laugh. He just rolled his eyes.

"Do you remember yesterday evening I fell into you and almost broke your skull. Well.... [Y/N] found out it was no accident I did it. But truly I wasn't trying to kill you I swear. So this is my punishment that they both decided to give me."

I sat there in shock Yuri is not the kind of person to let anyone do anything too so how the hell did they pull it off. Either Jaerim persuaded him or [Y/N] is a witch. Before I could ask it just dawned on me that he said yesterday.

"I WAS OUT FOR A WHOLE DAY?"

He nodded in agreement.

"So where am I then?"

"This is [Y/ N] room. She offered since none of us knew where you lived and plus her mom taught her how to treat certain wounds and such. So she took care of you."

I thought [Y/N] was some rich daddy's girl. I guess I was wrong. He left some pills behind and left making me wonder about [Y/N] and what kind of person is she.