Photo

Yuri's POV;

***

    I race out of that room as fast as I could. Hoping he didn't have his phone near him to take a photo. I kept walking down the long high ceiling hall wall to turn at the farthest stair case. I walked down the stairs slowly hearing mumbling and laughing between [Y/N] and Jaerim.
     I heard his snortty laugh fill the kitchen area with a follow of [Y/N] heart warming laughter. I smiled stepping onto the last step until my foot slipped from the stocking.
     I hit my the back of my  head on the step which made me furious. I looked up at the high ceiling with the chandelier  trying to get my mind off of being so pissed off. Then I hear footsteps and someone calling my name.

     I looked up seeing Jaerim's worried face asking if I was okay. I smirked and pulled him down. 

"I guess you have to give me treatment that I deserve? Lets start with putting you in a custom of my choice." 

   Jaerim blushed as he slapped him away screaming.

"PERVERT!"

   [Y/N] came finally walked into the area of the bottom of the stairs. She looked at Yuri.

"What the hell did you do!"

  Yuri looked up at [Y/N] as Jaerim has already escape to the upstairs. 

"Wow you finally come over to see who's hurt? Didn't you hear the huge thump?"

    She just rolled her eyes at letting me know that she didn't care. She crossed her arms looking down at me and sighed reaching a hand out.

"It's not that I didn't care. I knew Jaerim got you."

   I grabbed her hand as I was pulled me up by her strong grip. She walked to the table that was full of color printed pictures of Jaerim when he was younger. We sat at the table together we both scanned the photos. It was really creepying me out that she had photos of my boyfriend. I looked at one photo closely it was of Jaerim holding I think a little boys hand. The little boy next to the cute Jaerim was so ugly I really couldn't figure out what gender it was. I laughed out loud and pointed at the photo that showed the ugly boy holding hands with Jaerim. The little boy had shoulder thick black hair, with baggy clothes, a face that look like someone puked on. The eyes did not even match the nose was so close to the lip it looked like someone kicked the nose down where the lip is and the eyebrows were so bushy you could barley see the tiny eyes.

"Who is that?"

   I let out the rest of my laugh and looked up to see her face covered by her long hair. 

"[Y/N], is that you? I-I didn't mean too..."

   She glanced at the photo that he has his finger on. She sighed lifting her head up making intensive eye contact with Yuri.

"Yep that's me! Aren't I the ugliest thing that walked the earth."

   The atmosphere just turned into something so awkward at least for me. It seemed she didn't care but the tone of her voice said something else as she called herself ugly. It kind of ticked me off for some reason.

******

Jaerim POV;

******

     I escaped Yuri without him putting me into a custom. I do NOT WANT TO PUT ANY OTHER CUSTOMS ON EVER AGAIN.