Class Room

[Y/N] POV;

After I was checked into the systems and my schedule was printed out. The lady that looked like she was in her mid thirties asked if I needed help getting to my class. I just smiled and said
"Oh it's fine. I should be good."
I left and went up the stairs trying to read what my schedule said but I couldn't make out what the room number was.
Great I'm screwed.
I sighed and was thinking if I should go back and ask where the room was. But I would be making a fool out of myself. So I continued walking in the hall way until I saw someone with red hair. I smiled with relief and walked up to him.
"Excuse me sir?"
He turned around looking at me with his gorgeous green eyes. He looked at me with his sharp eyes and finally asked.
"Are you the new foreign exchange student?"
I nodded in response. Thinking to myself am I really that different looking from everyone here? I shook my thoughts away.
"I need help finding my room would you mind finding my way please."
He smiled introducing himself.
"Of course I'll help you. My names Yuri. I'm part of the student council the Vice President. May I see your schedule please?"
I smiled handing my paper off to him. He had this comfortable feeling about him. He was drop dead handsome any girl would fall for him but he seemed he had a lot going on.
He read my schedule. Giving it back to me smiling.
"What's your name?"
I looked up confidently.
"The name's [Y/N]. I'm from California. And I'm a second year."
He smiled giving me my paper back.
"Your room is B-2. I'll help you get there if you need my assistance."
I smiled and finally accepting someone else's help again.
"Yes please."
We went down a couple of stairs to get to my class room. He waved good bye with his sharp green eyes and headed back to where he was.

  I slid the classroom door open to see all my new classmates eating lunch already. All I could think of is how late I came. I walked in slowly feeling everyone's eyes on me. I found the teacher at her desk. She looked up with a questioning face thinking why it was so quiet. And she met my eyes. She was a bit startled and smiled.
"Are you [Y/N]? I was wondering when you were going to come."
She laughed making some of the awkward silence go away.
I nodded and smiled in her direction. She stood up looking at the class.
"Everyone listen up please! This is [Y/N]. She will be in our class from now on."
She looked at me.
"Would you like to share anything with the class?"
I won't lie I was nervous to even make eye contact with the teacher. But I won't let my pride run away from me including in difficult times like this.
I look towards the class room with my light colored eyes scanning my eyes at everyone.
"My name is [Y/N]! I just moved from California."
I didn't really know what else to say. I was still so nervous. I glanced at the floor wondering what I should do and remembered what my father told me. In difficult times smile no matter what. So I looked towards the class smiling.
"I can tell this year will be so fun with all of you!"
I felt my nerves rise and I felt like I was going to faint. I just embarrassed myself. I can't believe I did this. I feel so fake. Now everyone's going to hate me and think I'm two faced.
Before I could think of anymore assumptions of what everyone was thinking. The back room door was slammed open.
It took a few moments before everyone turned around to look at who was coming in.
My eyes widen as I saw who it was.