Chapter 15 - Aha..Greaat

Once again..it has been a long time since I have uploaded. So here is the next chapter even though no one is reading my story ._. ~Nikkie Marie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's Pov

It has been two years since that time that I got married. I remember everything from that night, and I don't really ever want to forget.

Ever since she left that day I have been searching for her hoping that one day I would see her again. We are married, so I don't find it weird at all if you ask me.

I had remembered her telling me that she lives in L.A so I called up my parents asking them if they knew anyone with the name Alison. Of course they didn't know so I asked them to get records from the high school somehow. My mother is on the school board so I asked her first. It took maybe a week for her to get all of them and fax them to me.

When I had gotten them, she was toward the bottom. Her full name Alison Marie Stache. I found that out two weeks after she left me in that room. I just never got the guts to fly back to California and see her again.

But now that it has been two years I figured if I ever want a real relationship I gotta get on a plane and go back to my hometown.

When I arrived to California, I had her address in hand and was ready to go up to the door. I had the taxi drive me there from the airport. I slowly walked up to the door and thought for a few seconds before knocking on the door. I slowly brought my hand up and knocked. I heard a girl say that she would get the door and right away I knew it was her.

As the door opened the girl was looking away for a second. I don't know where it came from, it just rolled off my tongue. "Hey Ali."

~Alison's Pov~

When I opened the door my worst nightmare stood before it.

"J-Jack?!" I couldn't believe my eyes. Was he really standing right in front of me? "What are you doing here? let alone find me?"

"I remembered where you said that you lived so I asked my parents to get information from the school. I have known your address for two years but when I went to that address some guy answered and said you moved. So he gave me this address and well, I'm here."

I thought in my head, a guy answered the door...Matt! Oh, he's gonna get it! "Why did you go through all that trouble?"

"I wanted to see you again. Ever since that night, you are the only thing that has been on my mind."

I sighed. "Jack-you're going to have to move on, I am engaged and pregnant now and my life is so different. I know you will find someone who is a thousand times better than me. I know for a fact you can get over me in a matter of seconds."

I could see he was hurt, but what am I supposed to do? He should have came earlier, but then what my life has brought me now, I would never want to let go.

"We are married, what am I going to do about that?"

"I guess we will have to sign divorce papers or just move on and pretend it never happened?"

"I will think about it, give me your number and I will text you when I figure out what is best for my being, because clearly. You have moved on completely."

I walk into the house and write my number on a piece of paper. When I go back to give it to him the door way was empty. I started to panic. I walked into the living room and he was sitting on the couch with Jacob.

I clear my throat and they both look at me, Jack jumps up. "I think it's time for you to go." He nods his head and walks toward the door. I hand him the piece of paper and said goodbye. When I shut the door I just kept thinking in my mind. What just happened??

When I walk into the living room Jacob looked tired. "Hun why don't you go upstairs and take a nap. I will wake you up when supper is done." Without a word he got up and walked into the bedroom. I will officially have to tell him everything now. Thanks a lot Jack.