Chapter 2 - Wow, I Am Such A Chicken, But It Helped. Somehow.

Okay, I know I said what I said about the 10 likes or votes, but I can't sleep with out writing another chapter!

~Nikkie Marie

Jacob's Pov

There were so many girls there, but I couldn't find Alison anywhere. I looked upstairs, downstairs, and even the cupboards for some stupid reason. I was going crazy. David started walking towards me so I quickly chugged a drink so he knew that I was already drinking and having a good time. Even though I really wasn't. I just wanted to see that beautiful heart-shaped face girl with the black heels.

    "Dude! Chill out, you don't need to drink that fast and that much at a time! I already know that you're not having a good time cause neither am I. I can't find Alis...Ashlee."

   "Hey! You were just about to say Alison!"

    "I was not!"

    "YOU WERE TOO! YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE HER! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HER ALL NIGHT! IS THAT WHAT THIS PARTY IS ABOUT?!"

    "Kind of, jeez man chill out, you don't need to blow up. You only had one drink!" After David said that I took a whole bottle of vodka and went outside and sat on the steps. It took me two really big gulps to finish that bottle. When I stood up, I fell backwards and a girl with a purple and black dress some how caught me and took me up to David's spare bedroom. I had no clue what was going on but all I remember was her taking our clothes off. I wish I knew what happened.

David's Pov

Well, that went well. I had to run to the store before I got to do anything. Jacob took the last bottle of vodka that we had in the fridge. I have not clue what happened to him, he just randomly blew up in my face. I still didn't find Alison, but instead I found Ashlee who was also looking for Alison. Ashlee was freaking out because she disappeared. Then I started to tell Ashlee about what happened to Jacob and that he went missing to they both started to search for them.

Ashlee's Pov (I know Finally)

I was freaking out about Alison and Jacob disappearing but I still would like to thank them. They left me, all alone with David freaking Randall! I was so jumpy but  I tried really hard to not show it.

    "Where did they go?!" I stopped in the hallway and faced David.

     "I have no clue but I am too tired to look anymore."

     "Me too, I'll just come by tomorrow to help look again."

     "Why don't you just spend the night? My bed is big enough."

     "Are you serious? I would actually, love that!"

     "Sure, you can borrow one of my old t-shirts. I have a lot of them."

     "Okay." I was shocked. David Randall just asked me to stay over and sleep in HIS bed! This is like an early Christmas or Birthday gift. I tried to get my mind off of the whole Alison and Jacob is missing thing and followed David upstairs. When we got to his room, he threw a shirt at me and told me to go change in the bathroom across the hall. When I came back into the room, he had only a pair of underwear on and was under the blankets staring at me. What was I supposed to do?!

David's Pov

Okay, she always looked hot but in MY t-shirt, she was more than that! She was like a sex goddess.

     "Come here!" I told her and held the sheets for her. When she crawled in next to me, I could tell that she was nervous for some reason. Then she squirmed a little and turned with her back towards me. I randomly just started kissing her neck. What was I supposed to do? She smelled SO good!

     "What are you doing?" She asked me and I wasn't sure what to answer.

     "Just turn around and look at me so I know that you are still awake while I am talking to you." I tried to back up a little bit to give her room while she turned around. I couldn't help my self, i just pounced forward and started kissing her passionately. Surprisingly she kissed me back. I gave her the perfect shirt. It was buttoned down so it was easy to get off of her. I just rolled her over and started to kiss her all over. She was such a beautiful girl, I just don't see how I missed that. She looked a little like Alison, but she was much more beautiful. I have no clue how I could say this, but I need to have this girl forever.

     "Ashlee, are you still awake?" She was facing me with her eyes closed so I didn't know if she was awake or not. "What do you think about being my acctual, real girlfriend? I promise that I will be truthful with you no matter what."

     "Are, are you serious?"

     "Yes, I am serious. So? What do you say?"

      "Yes! A thousand times yes!" When she said yes, I really wished that we were standing up so I could pick her up and swing her around in circles. But instead I kissed her hard.

Ashlee's Pov

I turned around so my back was facing him again and he put his arm around me. I couldn't sleep now, I was so happy. They guy that I have liked forever finally noticed me and asked me out. David Randall is my first boyfriend and he took my virginity away from me. I think that that is a good match! Now, my mind is set on Alison. Oh no, she is going to kill me! I forgot all about her liking David. What is going to happen now? Alison AND Jacob are missing! Hopefully they are together and not somewhere completely different. After all of this chaos roaming in my head stopped, I fell asleep in David's arms.

Finally, another chapter done. I can't wait to upload another!! PLEASE READ MY STORY!!

~NIKKIE MARIE~