Chapter 7 - School, almost done for the year?

Hey, hey! I'm back! Lol, that was a weird way to start this out. I am tired so don't yell at me if it's not perfect!!!!

~Nikkie Maire~

Alison's Pov

I was up too early again. Thank god it was the last day of school for the year. One more year after this, then I am officially off to collage. I got in the shower and I thought about what I should accomplish this summer, since I don't have school for 4 months. Hmm, maybe go skiing?

I thought for a while longer and got out of the shower. I gasped as I looked at the clock. I was supposed to be at school it 10 minutes! I was in the shower for 55 minutes! I had no clue what to wear, so I just put on a maroon tube top and skinny jeans. I slipped a pair of knee high boots over my skinny jeans, brushed my teeth and hair and ran out the door. I couldn't be late! I was freaking out, and I mean FREAKING OUT!

Ashlee's Pov

I stood at the front entrance with David waiting for Alison. Every morning I waited for her here. She was no where to be found and neither was Jacob. We both started worrying. We already knew that they weren't sick and class started in 2 minutes! How and why were they so late?!

Jacob's Pov

I didn't want to go to school today, but David literally forced me to. For some reason I managed to sleep in and I was late for school. I had to go check in with Mrs. Keeley, the secretary.

"Ah Jacob James, I see you managed to come in today." I looked at her. I opened my mouth to respond when someone came in the office.

"Hi Mrs. Keeley, I just got here. I overslept and I am late for class. Could you write me a slip please?"

"Yes I can Ms. Stache, just let me finish with Mr. James, and I'll be right with you."

"Yes ma'am." I couldn't believe my eyes. Alison was late to school too?

"Here's your slip Mr. James." Mrs. Keeley said with me not listening to her. "Mr. James?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you ma'am." I turned around and walked out the door looking back at Alison. She smiled at me! She actually smiled at me!

Alison's Pov

When I saw him walk out of the office, he looked at me and I smiled. He smile back. I couldn't believe it! He smiled back! Is that a good sign?!

"Mrs. Stache? Here's your slip." Mrs. Keeley told me as I stood up to go get this slip from her, I fell hitting the floor hard knocking me unconscious.

OOOOOOO Shocking! IKR! VERY SHORT! LOL..

~Nikkie Marie~