Chapter 10 - The Big What?

Hahhah....I'm back! Surprisingly I had a day off of school, so I am updating, FINALLY...Please read!!

 ~Nikkie Marie

Alison's Pov

When I walked into my house, I saw Matt sitting on the couch. He was eating my bag of Doritos!!

     "HEY THOSE ARE MINE!!" I yelled across the room. I assumed that he didn't hear me because he had the television blaring like crazy. I walked over to him and started to stomp around. He didn't turn to look at me or even say hi. I walked behind the couch and stomped even louder. Still nothing. Ugh, that was it. "MMMMAAAATTTTT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

     "HOLY SHIT! ALISON! I didn't know you were home!" I started to laugh, he jumped so high that the doritos ended up on the other side of the television! "What's so funny?"

     "You prob..bably d..didn't h..hear me come in because you..you had the TV so l...loud! Also, I am laughing so hard because you jumped so high!" I just continued to laugh while his face was getting a very dark pink. He was blushing!!! "What the hell are you blushing for?!" I couldn't help myself to stop laughing so I walked into the kitchen. I was thirsty from laughing so I quickly took a bottle of water out of the fridge and went upstairs. Then I looked at the clock. I noticed that it was already four and I also noticed that Matt has to go back to his college dorm room in an hour otherwise he will get locked out. I also remembered that I had to tell him about me being pregnant, before the next time I see him. The only reason why I say that is because the next time I see him, I will be on my 20th week! My hands started to shake because I was nervous about what he would say. I hope that he will let me keep the twins since I am almost old enough to make my own decisions.

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. I was shocked when Matt wasn't sitting on the couch any more and that he hadn't picked up the Doritos.  "Matt?" I said still looking at the couch.

     "Alison, I'm in the kitchen!" He answered back at me.  I started walking towards the kitchen and I saw that he was sitting on a chair reading the newspaper. I was glad that he was sitting because it kind of made it easier to talk to him when he is my height.

"Um, Matt.  Can I uh, tell you something?" He closed the newspaper and looked at me. I looked back at him to see if he was interested at what I had to say. Thank god, he was.

"Yeah, Ali. What's up?" Right now I was shaking more than ever. I hope he wasn't going to do anything unnecessary.

"Um, Matt. I'm......I'm pregnant." I was looking at the ground when I actually told him. After I said it, he came over by me and hugged me. I was very shocked. He didn't really say anything until I started talking. "I was nerv.."

     "Who's the father?" He cut in while i was trying to tell him. I looked at him with a scared look on my face.  "Don't worry, I won't do anything to him. I am actually really glad."

"Really? See I thought that you would flip out and the like go after the father. Anyways, the father of my beautiful twins is Jacob James."

"Wait, Cameron James' little brother?"

"I never met the person that you just said so, I don't know. Maybe." I looked at him shocked. How did he know him?

"I go to school with him. I have also known him for years. Why didn't you tell me that you knew Jacob?"

"I didn't know that you were interested in who I knew. I'm just glad that you know him and that you are okay with me having twins. Do you want a picture? Jacob and I asked for five and I thought of you so I got one for you."

"Sure, I'll take one. I'm just glad that it's someone you know and not a complete stranger. You guys are together though right? Not fighting or anything?"

"Yes, Jacob and I are happy together and in fact, tonight is a date night. So, I think I should go get ready."

"Alison. Don't forget to pack your bags and boxes."

"Wait..What?" I was SO confused at the moment.

"Well, apparently you have a BIG MOVE on it's way."

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying that you are moving in with Jacob whether if you or him like it or not. I refuse to let my baby sister stay in a big house by herself without anyone here. Especially when your pregnant. I'll talk to Cameron for you and get it all figured out. You also might want to talk to Jacob about it tonight."

"OMG, Matt. Are you serious?!" I looked at him with wide eyes. He shook his head and started screaming. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" I was sooooooooo happy that I just had to skip up the stairs.

Matt's Pov

I was actually really glad that Alison was having twins. I wasn't mad or anything. I was going to be an uncle! That's really all that mattered to me. I didn't care if it was two girls, or two boys, or a girl and a boy. I kinda think that my baby sister would want one of each though. She's not the type of person that would choose one out of another. Finding out that I would be related to the James family was a little interesting at first. I just hope that they never get into a fight or anything and hurt my sister. She was the only thing that I had left since our parents have been gone for fourteen years. That still seems to haunt me and Ali.

When I looked at her the last time before she went upstairs, I new what I had to do. Kick her out of the house. I don't mean like 'GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK' I mean like go live with the father, get to know his family better and GET MARRIED! That is like the only thing that I have on my mind right now. Just those two getting married and starting an actual life together. They were the same age and almost out of school! I was just hoping that Jacob was going to propose as soon as possible.

I just knew for a fact that I had to be there for Ali no matter what happens. Right now, if something would ever happen to me and leave her the last Stache in this town, all of my inheritance goes to her. The house, my car, and all of my money. Even though we have enough money right now from our mom and dad's inheritance, she would be rich at hell. I just want the best for Alison.

That's the end of this chapter. Look for the next one in about three weeks. I have testing this week so, I woun't be around Wattpad for a while.

~NIKKIE MARIE~