Chapter 8 - Really?

Hmmm, Christmas is tomorrow and I am bored soooo...here's the next chapter!

~Nikkie Marie~

Jacob's Pov

I walked to class with my slip. I was almost to the door when all of a sudden a crowd of ambulance people rushed in the school. I waited outside the door and saw that the ambulance people had someone on the ambulance cart. When the walked by I saw it was...Alison? I dropped my books and ran after them. Surprisingly they let me in the ambulance with her. She was unconscious! I was so scared, I...I loved her!

     "What happend?!" I asked the doctors quickly.

      "We're not sure, but the secretary said that she got up to get her slip and fainted right in front of her. She hit her head on the floor so hard that she was knocked out. I am glad that you know who she is and that you came with her to the hospital. Who are you in fact?"

     "Her boyfriend." I didn't know what else to say. I didn't just want to say 'friend' cause I somehow wasn't. "Is she going to be okay?"

      "Yes, she is very lucky to be alive. She hit her head really hard." My whole body was aching. If I did lose her, I would be broken. For years! I love that girl, I always have.

Alison's Pov

I woke up finding myself in a hospital bed. What happened? All I knew was that my head hurt. I just rolled my head around and saw that someone was sleeping right next to me in a chair, Jacob?

      "Jacob? Jacob, wake up!" I said to him while he was falling forward. He fell right into the bed! That must have woken him up cause I saw his brown eyes pop up.

      "Your awake! You scared me!" He said with a worried look on his face. Wow he looked so cute like that!

     "What happened? Why am I in the hospital?"

      "I was told that you fainted in the office and hit your head on the floor really hard. I saw the ambulance rush in to get you. When they walked past me and I saw it was you. I ran with them and here I am now. With you." Now I had tears in my eyes. He really did care about me? That much?!

      "That explains why my head hurts so much. Can you get the doctor for me? or a nurse?"

      "Sure, I'll be right back." He was so sweet. I looked my arm and wondered why they took my blood. Then Jacob came back with my doctor. He gave me some water and an aspirin.

       "Um, excuse me but can you tell me why you had to take my blood?"

       "Well, I was just going to tell you about that. I had to take some of your blood to find out why you had fainted. Of course it's obvious why you had fainted."

        "Why did I? Do I have some type of disease?"

        "No, Ms. Stache. Your pregnant." When I heard that word, I was somewhat excited, but how had this happened?

        "Really? I...I'm pregnant?"

        "I am afraid so. Your about five weeks." When I looked at Jacob, he looked as white as a rabbit.

Jacob's Pov

She's pregnant? I knew right away that the child was mine. I'm the first one that she had sex with. We used protection! How did this happen? I had so many things on my mind now, but I kind of wanted to have a child. I hope she didn't want an abortion! The doctor collected a few things from the room and left me alone with her so we could make choices.

      "What do you want to do?" I asked her looking scared.

      "I don't really want an abortion, that's just cruel. Maybe we should raise it, or if you don't want anything to do with it, I'll raise it."

        "Of course I want something to do with it! I love you Alison, and I would do anything for you! You know that!"

       "You what? You love me?! I love you too?!" I was so......HAPPY! I kissed her on the lips. I knew what I had to do, but I wasn't sure HOW I was going to do it.

Well, thats' the end of Chapter 8. I had so much fun writing this chapter!

~Nikkie Marie~