Chapter 16

JESS:  I know I said I'd upload before but stuff came up :/

My keyboard is broken. Every letter 'M' used I had to copy and past in because the M key is broken and just gets stuck. The zero key to the right doesn't work at all and neither does the CTRL key on the right :(

ALSO I'M GETTING A NEW GRAPHICS CARD!! wooop wooop!!!

(I'm a computer nerd leave me alone :P )

So schools staring tomorrow for me *sad face* it's 10:11 right now so I should probably go to sleep seeing as for the past two weeks I've been sleeping at 3am which is not going to help when waking up at 6... 

Also don't think the story is over anytime soon, theres still a lot to happen!

THIS STORY IS IN WATTY AWARDS 2012 UNDER THE ADVENTURE CATEGORY SO PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY VOTING AND COMMENTING<3

_______________

     Chapter 16    

________________

THIS STORY IS IN WATTY AWARDS 2012 UNDER THE ADVENTURE CATEGORY SO PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY VOTING AND COMMENTING<3

Two weeks had passed since George’s death and Walter’s stabbing. And since then it was all everyone could talk about; ‘an undercover officer saves the Princesses life’.

The paparazzi and all the men working for my father had managed to turn into a glorious event. Can you believe a parade was even held that I was returned back ‘safely’.

They even hired a look-a-like to wave on top of one of the floats and pretend to be me so that nobody knew of my injuries.

“Ridiculous.” I said as I laid in my king sized bed reading an interview I had supposedly done in a magazine. I gripped the magazine tight in my hands and walked out of my massive bedroom in my pajamas, not even bothering to put my robe on.

“Dad!” I called running down the giant hall and our grand foyer stairs. “Dad!” I shouted much louder this time.

Getting frustrated I decided not to follow the rules I had been following since I was a child. Breaking the number one rule I stood outside of his office. In all my twenty-two years of existence I had never set foot into my father’s office, I had never even dared think would happen if I did. As a child it always intrigued me why my father was so against me entering his office. What was he hiding? Was there a reason he didn’t want me there? Or was it sort of like his escape place that he wanted to himself?

In that moment I was so angry I didn’t think about any of that, none of it mattered. My blood was boiling, if I was a cartoon I was sure my face would have been red and steam would have been coming out of my ears.  Clenching my jaw and taking in a deep breath through my nose I slammed the door open not even knocking.