Chapter 9

JESS: It's short but I don't feel well. I'm stressing out, I have 6 assignments or 7 it's to the point where I don't even know!

I almost got into a fight today with some preppy cheerleader &%!# and it took everything I had not to pull the damn pink ribbon off her hair and choke her with it :@

You know, I haven't even gotten a detention yet! That's how good I've been. Like last year I got at least 2 a week, and I got a total of 3 after school ones.

Plus, I have to choreograph a cultural group dance and perform it and that's giving me the shizz.

I have no time to go out with friends, my social life is in ruins.

UGH!

So yea. My life is awesome right now >.<

Anyways so for the next few weeks I'm ONLY uploading when a chapter gets 10 votes. Last chapter it took 4 days :'(

10 votes and I'll upload chapter 10!!!!

_____________

     Chapter 9    

______________

I winced as I woke up registering the pain coming from every limb on my body before my eyes even opened.

I groaned waking up and slowly opening my swollen eyes, my vision limited.

Taking in my surrounds I immediately tensed, I didn’t recognize where I was. In a panic filled state I forced my aching body up off of the old mattress I had been lying on and looked around the room, seeking out an exit.

Spotting a chipped wooden door I dragged my limping body towards it and hesitantly twisting scratched round door knob.

When it wouldn’t open tears leaked down my face.

Why was this happening to me?

I didn’t do anything to deserve this! Sure I could be rude and had an attitude but I never did anything that would result in someone doing this!

Sobbing and hyperventilating, I rested my back along the wall and slid down slowly into a fetal position, hugging my knees close to my chest with no idea where I was or how I got here.

Searching my brain for answers I remembered Walter finally doing what he was supposed to and protect me…more or less.

My head shot up in a heartbeat making me groan in pain at my stiff neck. I got up quickly and started banging on the door with my fists so hard that the cuts under the dried blood around my knuckles started to bleed.

“Walter!” I shouted his name over and over again. When I got my hands on him… “Open this damn door, Walter!” I repeated over and over again.

After several pounds the door was yanked open unexpectedly making me hit Walter in the face by accident.

“Sorry!” I shouted as guilt washed over me.

“It’s ok.” He said sleepily.

“Were you sleeping?” I asked curiously.

“Yea…” He mumbled before yawning and stretching out his arms. “How are you feeling?” He asked after yawning again and blinking several times.