Chapter 8

Song for the chapter: Thinkin bout you by Frank Ocean.

Bianca

I snorted, picking a mug from the mini dining table and putting it under the coffee machine as I waited for the machine to heat up.

I sat down on one the chairs and looked around the room. The room had undergone some changes just these past few hours that i was away. The curtain was gone, a mini dining table set was placed in the middle of the room and other accessories were added make the room more lively.

I rested my arms on the table as I made eye contact with Amelia.

"Hello to you too Amelia."

"I see you're done admiring the room." She hissed.

"Look, I've had a really stressful day and all I would really want to do now is rest my head." I lifted the cup of coffee to my lips.

"How did your day go with Camila. Oops! Sorry I almost forgot to introduce you guys." Amelia pouted and plopped down on her bed. "I wouldn't have been able to do that anyways. After all, we don't really get along."

My head shot up immediately in surprise.

"You know Camila?" I asked.

"Yess doofus! Are you blind?"

"That's..crazy."

She threw her hands up in the air. "Is that all you are going to say? That's crazy? Come on Bianca I thought you were smarter than that."

I dropped my cup on the table and linked my fingers together. "Just Incase you're forgetting, I'm new here." I sighed. "So what if I met Camila and you happened to know her too? It's a big school and people are bound to bump into other people!" I yelled as I stirred my coffee with a teaspoon.

"She's my sister!" She yelled back.

The teaspoon fell on my leg.

"Ouch! You mean you guys are related?" I asked quietly as my mind went back to how I had stared longingly at Camila when I had first met her because she looked like someone i knew.

"So I guess you met the better sister. Don't worry, I'll be out of your way soon so no need to go through the trouble of dumping me." She said dejectedly as she picked up a book that I didn't notice was lying on the floor.

I opened my mouth to speak but my phone chimed in my blazer pocket. I rolled my eyes as I pulled my phone out and grinned when I saw who the caller was.

"Hey, daddy. How are you?"

"Oh my Bianca! I'm doing just great. Your mother says hi."

"Where are you guys? It seems a bit noisy there."

He coughed loudly and I heard my Mum cough too. My heart raced a bit when the thought of them being in a hospital crossed my mind.

"Are you guys sick? What hospital are you in? I'll come there right now." I stood up immediately.

"Oh, honey, We're paint-balling." My Mum answered and I sighed in relief.

I rubbed my head. "That's fine."

"You're not mad? I mean we're having fun without you."

"No need to rub it in my face and no, I'm not mad. Okay maybe now that you say it I'm a bit jealous..but you guys have fun. I'll be back soon."

I heard my dad sigh. "Thanks honey. Go get some rest. We'll talk tomorrow. We love you."

"And I love you too." I yawned.