Chapter 4

Song for the chapter: Watermelon sugar by Harry Styles.

Please I just dropped the blurb of my new story, FRIENDS (That's the cover above.) and I would love it if you could just check it out, vote and drop a comment. You can find the book on my profile. Thank you so much❤️
____________________________

Bianca

"What are you doing here?!" I heard someone ask with a growl and I turned around in  confusion to meet the shock of my life. The person in front of me looked like someone that I had seen before but I couldn't remember where we had met.

I straightened the edges of my pleated skirt and I gave a dry chuckle.

"Hello..have you been standing there for long?" I asked.

"Oh yes I have." She paced around the room. "Enough to see that you're so amazing and talented." She jumped up and down in excitement and I stared at her warily.

Is it just me or the whole student body either had one mental illness or the other. A moment ago she looked like she was going to rip my hands off and now she looks so excited? What the hell!

She extended her hands forward and I stared at her for a while. "Come on I don't bite and my hands definitely do not burn." I sighed before I accepted her hand. "Hi I'm Amelia Lopez and you are?" She asked courteously.

"I'm Bianca." I replied back with a small smile.

"Bianca?" She asked unsurely as I sat down quietly one of the chairs and she followed suit.

I nodded my head in approval. "Yes? You heard me right. I'm Bianca. I'm guessing you want to talk about the fiasco that happened at the hallway."

"I know you. I thought you were just one of those bratty new students so that's why I came off as rude at the beginning. Please forgive me."

I examined her carefully. "It's fine. You don't have to be sorry or anything." I shrugged my shoulders.

"So Bianca..Just Bianca?" She inquired and I stared at her in confusion.

"Of course I'm just Bianca."

She slapped her face mockingly. "No I was just asking if that was all." She scoffed. "Surely you must be the daughter of a notable personality to be in a school like this. So what's your surname?"

"Does it really matter? I'm not my parents."

"Can we stop asking each other questions and just reply with answers." She chuckled and I stared at her.

Well I think she's crazy.

"Now let's start this over again." She coughed a little to clear her throat and I kept staring at her. "I'm Amelia Lopez And you are?"

"I'm Bianca Anderson and it's a pleasure to meet you." I replied with seriousness and after some minutes of silence and intense staring, we both burst out in laughter.

"Damn this school." We both said simultaneously and we burst into another fit of laughter.

"So what are you doing in here? You look like a newbie to me." She began. "Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy that you are here but at the same time, I can't help but feel surprised."

"Why if I may ask? Is this like a forbidden place to be in or what."

"You could call it that since no one ever comes in here." She snickered.

"This place looks so good I don't think anyone can ever avoid it." I objected and she smiled.

"We have a lot of music rooms like this one in this school Bianca. This just happens to be the one that you've been in." She said quietly.

"Then why does-" I started but she interrupted me.

"How long have you been playing? You seem so good with the keys I bet you can play with your eyes closed." She commented.

"Oh yes I can play with my eyes close." I chuckled. "I've been playing since I was five." She gasped and I smiled. "Do you play?"

"Of course but I don't think I am half as good as you are. Girl you were on fire!" She gushed out excitedly.

I placed my hands on my chest in mock awe . "Thank you mademoiselle." I placed my hands on the piano and I played with the keys a little.

"I know you must have been on some really good shows." She stated and I nodded. "We have a musical coming up and we don't have a lead pianist."

"Sooo?" I drawled.

"So I want you to be on the show."

"Don't you have other members?" I jumped up abruptly, my eyebrows creasing in confusion. "What makes you think that they are going to agree to this? Do I need to remind you that I'm new here."

"Leave that to me." She stood up and made gestures with her hands while she talked. "Plus I've listened to you play so I think we're good."

"I have made quite an image for myself don't you think? I must be the talk of the school right now."

"Like I said, Leave that to me. All you have to do is say Yes and you get the position."

"You sure?" I questioned.

She sighed and said. "Absolutely! I couldn't have asked for a better pianist." She engulfed me in a tight hug and I patted her back slowly. "I'm just so excited that you're going to be on the show."

I pulled out of the hug and I forced out a smile. "I haven't accepted your offer yet. Give me time to think about it."

"Oh I see." She nodded in agreement before she muttered some words.

I rolled my eyes. "Talk to me Amelia."

"Look Bianca. I know you need to think this through but can you please say yes." She begged with puppy eyes.

"Okay fine I'll get back to you. By the way don't you have classes to get to?" I sat back down on the chair and I turned to her with scrutinizing eyes when I didn't get reply. "Amelia are you okay? You look kind of pale."

She kissed her teeth. "I'm fine."

"Amelia you look pale. Don't you think you should see the school nurse or something?" I urged but all I got in response was silence. "Amelia you can talk to me. Are you good?" I placed my hands on her shoulder.

"I said I'm fine so stop trying to act like you know me so well." She thundered and I crossed my arms over my chest and locked eyes with her. Any normal person would flinch but I wasn't a normal girl. Maybe Amelia was bitchy like the rest of them and this was a sign that I shouldn't accept the music deal. But if She was bitchy, then why the hell is she crying right now.

"Amelia I don't understand what you're trying to say. All I did was show concern." I stated.

"Concern? How am I sure that you're not the like the rest of them huh? Always finding ways to get me to do things. I'm tired of everyone bossing me around. Forcing me to do thing I don't want to do. I'm tired!" She wailed and when she was done crying she raised her head to look at me.

"Amelia." I whispered.

"I'll see you around Bianca." She turned around and stormed out of the room and I stared at her retreating figure in confusion.

"What just happened?!" I asked myself.

___________________________

All Bianca wanted was a Little alone time but she met a friend and got involved in more drama.😂

Sighhhhhhh

Okay my loves!! Anticipate the next chapter, add this book to your reading lists, Do not forget to tap the star at the left bottom of your screen and drop a comment if you like.😚

Until next time, I remain your girl,  

Derbieaize❤️