Chapter 5

Song for the chapter: Wonder by Shawn Mendes.
(I'm in love with the album!🤞🏾)

Bianca

I opened my eyes tiredly and my eyes darted around the room. The window blinds were still closed but I could see daylight filtering into the room.

As much as I hate to always admit it, I love to sleep way too much. I rubbed my eyes which were starting to hurt from so much crying and grabbed my glasses which was laying helplessly on the floor.

I remained on my bed and tiredly reached for my smartphone on my night stand and held it up. Memories of how I had stolen my Dad's credit card just to get this phone flooded my mind and a mischievous smile appeared on my face. Thanks to Mom, who always had a way of calming him down, he didn't get mad at all.

My family hasn't always been the typical normal family because just as fame and riches had its perks, it also had its down sides but in a thousand years I would have never thought that they would decide to ruin my life in this way.

I heard a small knock on my door. "Bianca."

I stayed silent, staring at my door, trying to process why my nanny was knocking at my door.

She sighed. "Bianca I know you're there. Well, I just wanted you to know that it's a school day today and you are going to run late if you don't get ready this minute."

My eyes widened in realization of the time and I shot up from my bed quickly and ran to my closet to get ready.

When I was done getting ready I rushed downstairs to have breakfast and that was when I saw them, My parents, eating and not looking in the least way bothered that I must have been hurt by their decision.

"Good morning honey..I hope you slept well." My mother said with a small smile on her face as she reached forward to pull me into a hug but I ignored her and walked to my usual seat at the table.

"Bianca." My Dad called out softly and my mother rubbed his arm.

"It's alright Jeremy."

"Bianca I hope you know that none of this is our fault and we only want the best for you."

I winced at his words as I recalled the events of yesterday, how I had just got back from school, my parents had called for an emergency family meeting and then boom! They had dropped the biggest news ever that they thought it was best that I became a full time boarding student at Elite high.

I folded my arms. "I hope you're making the right decision too."

"Deep down you know we are. It's going to be hard for us too but it would be better for you to be in safe hands since we're not going to be around most of the time." My mother said.

Her words rubbed me the wrong way and I shifted in my seat. "But I'm not a kid anymore!"

My mother chuckled. "And you're not legal my dear daughter."

"Just trust us on this one." My father shrugged his shoulders. "Besides in no time you'll be out of there and didn't you say that your first day was okay? So there's no need to be nervous."

"You do realize that I've never experienced this before and the tales I have heard of the boarding school hasn't exactly been encouraging." I corked my head at Him. "So why shouldn't I be nervous?"