Chapter 1: Sixteen Paths

It was a bright and sunny Minecraft day. The square sun was high in the sky, shining down on a large, bright green forest below. The trees were tall and plentiful in leaves, creating hundreds of small sunlight rays that peeked through the canopy, shining down on the grassy ground below.
In this beautiful forest were sixteen minecraftians, all heading towards one point, none of them knowing that they weren't alone in these beautiful woods.
Each minecraftian strolled along a small gravel path, shards of flint hidden within catching the light of the sun rays and causing the road to sparkle as each minecraftian walked past.
The sixteen gravel roads were spread out around a building. Each one led to the building, all alone and out of place in this beautiful forest.
It was a huge mansion of some sort, with gorgeous, polished dark spruce wood for the outer walls and five stories tall. And each of the sixteen minecraftians on the sixteen sparkling roads were heading straight for it.
These sixteen special minecraftians had been specifically chosen to come here, to test out a new adventure map, a new map in a popular series of maps titled 'Herobrine's Mansion.' This new map was called 'Herobrine's Mansion of Despair' for unknown reasons, but the Herobrine's Mansion series were famous for being thrilling, beautiful maps, and these sixteen minecraftians were honored they were chosen, and dying to try it.
Each minecraftian arrived at the mansion a separate time, as they were all walking at different paces, at different places. When one reached the door, he would knock, and a voice would call, 'come in,' and he would do just that.
Each minecraftian was not aware that he was not the only one entering this house, but soon every minecraftian had entered, all at separate times, and they did not come back out for a very long time.