The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Eleven.

So short, i apologise, i shall write more soon.

sorrry

x

----------------------------------------------------

Jade POV.

I woke up with a headache, which I’m betting had something to do with all the crying I had done yesterday. I opened my eyes and froze. I saw his sleeping face, he looked so peaceful, it’s then that I was aware why I felt so warm and…secure.

He had his muscled arm tightly around my shoulder; I must have been asleep on him. My heart was beating so fast and I couldn’t slow it down, I tried to move slightly without waking him, but he stirred in his sleep, resulting in his arm being tighter around me.

I rolled my eyes, I’m not this girl that’s quiet and doesn’t say anything, I took and deep breath and spoke “Whoa, what is THIS” his eyes shot open and he looked straight to me “Are you ok?” I nodded and then looked to his arm still wrapped around me “Care to take your 100 pounds restrain off?” He instantly removed his arm scratching his neck slightly.

“Sorry” I sat up “It’s fine, was probably me anyway.” He looked at his watch then yawned “We have an hour before your first class?” I rubbed my eyes and nodded “Ok, can we talk about something before you leave though?” He sat forward and nodded “Sure?” “Well yesterday I did something stupid, I didn’t listen to you and I do realise that and then…stuff happened” I stuttered slightly, thinking of last night again. God, I was a mess? Never again.

“I think you do NEED to chill out, I KNOW it’s your job, but you being the overprotective bodyguard is exactly that and people are going to wonder why you are so over the top, were meant to be friends? Why don’t we try that? We can be friends and you have to act like a friend, because I don’t see this working otherwise” he didn’t speak for a while which made me think he was going to disagree and make this whole situation at college a horrible experience, but then he spoke up. “Ok, I will try more to fit in.”

I nodded and smiled “Good, thank you. You should go get ready, your looking kind of rough” He laughed and shook his head walking to the door “Yeah, have you seen yourself” He said it with a huge smirk on his face but I have to admit I panicked a little as I pun ched him lightly on the arm “You don’t say that to a girl Jos.” He frowned “Jos? My name is Josiah.” I smirked “Ah, see you say that and all I hear is Jos?” He shook his head and then smiled “Lock the door after me, I’ll be back in around 45 minutes, you have art first lesson, so we have to walk to the art block.”