The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Seven.

Hey! New chappie, not edited so there may be mistakess, sorrry if there is!

Vote, commment or fan if you want :)

Yet again if you reading this then thank you, mean a helllll of a lot to me :)!

Oh and the story does get better, i pwomise!

xx

_____________________________________________________________________-

I woke up a little dazed, I blinked a few times and remembered yesterday’s events and smiled stretching in amongst my covers.

Today was my first proper day at college! I’d get to meet people! Oh god! I was actually going to have to try and find friends? What if no one likes me? I was sat in bed worrying and having an inner conversation with myself when I heard a weird noise. I looked over to see the mobile Josiah had left flashing. I picked it up looking to see his name flashing on the screen. “Hello?” I then heard his voice on the phone for the first time; it sounded exactly the same, still serious, still extremely professional. “Jade, I think you should start getting ready, I will be outside your door in 20 minutes, we need to attend the head’s talk this morning, so get ready.” I face palmed myself and groaned “20 minutes! I need to make a good impression Josiah, and you give me TWENTY DAMN MINUTES!” I heard what I thought sounded like a small chuckle; it sounded beautiful, I smirked, it obviously didn’t come from his mouth then.

 I hung up and jumped out off the bed running to my newly unpacked wardrobe searching for the perfect “I’m a nice girl, please be my friend?” outfit and ended up wearing skinny leg jeans with my plain top and grey knit cardigan, I also slipped on my favourite comfy uggs. I pulled a brush through my dark hair and decided I wasn’t going to put any make-up on, I may try be nice and try to make friends, but I’m not going to be someone I’m not. I grabbed my bag, unlocking and opening my door. I stepped out and locked my door behind me.

 I noticed Josiah coming out next door and noticed how gorgeous he looked, he looked different? Jeans and a tight plain top which if I’m honest did everything for his muscles! I then noted his face, his expression. Anger. He power walked over to me whisper shouting “What the hell? What did I tell you Jade?” I frowned “What?” He sighed harshly “Not to come out of that room until I am waiting outside, you ring me before you unlock that door? You understand?” I rolled my eyes “Yes, Sir.” He closed his eyes shaking his head slightly and breathed heavily “Right, let’s get going.”

 I smirked as he started walking alongside me, he looked to be walking stiff, his eyes roaming the halls, as people would walk past he’d eye them in a weird way, as if at any moment they were about to attack. I sighed and stopped walking, he stopped instantly “What’s wrong?” I crossed my arms and whispered “If you keep on acting like this, eyeing everyone, all stiff and everything they are going to guess something is not right, I want this to be normal, I appreciate you’ve tried with the clothes but, you have to ACT like a college student too, at least TRY and pretend to be relaxed?” He frowned and started to reply “I am here to pro-“ I interrupted him “I KNOW you’re here for my protection, but if you keep acting this way it will put me in more danger as people will realise there’s something up! Now PLEASE! This is my first day at college, a new start, don’t ruin this for me.” He looked taken aback slightly and I found it hard to not smirk to myself and I had totally just stuck my ground and kicked ass! He nodded clearing his throat slightly. “Ok, I understand your point.” I smiled a little sarcastically “Thank you, now let’s go, I really don’t want to be late.”