The Vampire Bodyguard. - Chapter Twelve.

i'd understand if you hate me, i really would.

I am so sorry. Its has literally been 9 months and i am really sorry.

But here you go, any readers possibly reading out there,

I still love you, i just suck!!!

Isnt edited, sorrry xxxxxx

Vote or comment if you have it in ya!!

xxxxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I did look in the mirror, I cringed. Brilliant. I looked like an elephants arse. I jumped into the shower and let the warm water do its job and wake me up. I settled on a pair of black jeans and a large hoodie. I pulled my hair up to a messy bun and slapped some moisturiser on my face quickly just when I heard my phone.

I answered expecting Josiah. “Hello?” but it wasn’t. “Jade? Hi…are you ok?” I smiled. “Grace, hey. I’m ok, just feeling a stupid really, are you ok?” “Stupid? Are you kidding, your freaking fierce, you were kicking that guys ass you sassy-“I laughed “Ha-ha thank you. Hey do you have art first? In section B of the art block starting at 9:00?”

She made a sound like a whistle. “Yessssss! Woooooooo! I knew we were destined to be friends!” I laughed “Ok…Well I’m going to start walking in about five minutes, see you there?” “Of course. Save me a seat if you get there before me, there is no way I am sitting next to the smelly loner child that looks like an axe murderer.” I frowned “What kid?” “Oh there is BOUND to be one. Guarantee you.” I laughed “Ok, ha-ha, I have to leave like now so I’ll see you in a little bit.” “Ok, Bye!”

I hung up the phone smiling to myself. I have a friend, a real friend who I have in my class! This is a good thing. I was going to focus on this. Forget the bad stuff and focus on the good stuff. Oh how I loved Mary’s way of thinking.

I looked at the time and saw it was exactly 8:45am I grabbed my bag and grabbed an apple taking a bite as I unlocked the door and stepped out. I met a blunt narrow eyed face. Josiah. He had his arms crossed. I took the apple out of my mouth and held up my finger to him without any words. I stepped back into my room closing the door, locking it behind me. I pulled out my phone. “Oh Josiah, Hey! I’m ready to leave my apartment.” Silence. I unlocked the door and poked my head out smiling. He shook his head hanging up the phone and sighed. I stepped out locking the door. “I knew you were out there, ok. That’s why I didn’t feel the need to ring.” He shook his head as we started walking “Oh really. And how is that? That you knew I was outside the door.” I grinned “Maybe some of your spidey sense skills are rubbing off on me.” He squinted “spidey sense skills?” I nodded and skipped a few steps “Yeah, you know. Spiderman, superhero. Kind of a bit like you, except your suit isnt as cool?" He shook his head looking at me evily and then looking down at his jeans and top “Shut it.” I smiled up at him innocently “So can we leave so you can show your arty vamp spiedy skills?” With that he started walking. I laughed "Hey! Thought you couldnt relax, you just left me." He smirked down at me and spoke quietly "Thought my spiedy vamp skills were rubbing off on you, I figured you could fight any dangers of yourself." I smirked. Maybe we really could be friends.