The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Ten.

Heloooooooo :)

Again not edited and it was wrote reaaaly late so i am sorrry if theres mistakes x

vote, fan comment if you likee :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade POV.

As we got to our corridor I saw Graham stood outside my door and he turned to look at me. In super speed he was right in front of us. He looked down at me and bent down slightly “You’ve been crying? What happened?” I shook my head, not really wanting to talk. He looked slightly pained, I knew Graham cared, he was another person along with Mary that I genuinely liked, me and Graham had a laugh, jokes together, but he was also the caring guy when he needed to be and that’s why I considered him to be a friend now. He looked at Josiah “Fill me in please?” I sighed “I’m going to go to bed; I just want to get out of these clothes and have a shower. Josiah nodded “Ok, well I’m just going to come in and check your room ok?” I nodded shivering slightly at how cold it had become.

Graham looked concerningly at me slightly “You going to be ok?” I nodded “Yeah, I’m fine.” Graham nodded and gave me a little hug, which he had never done before. I hugged him back and watched him walk away smoothly. Josiah unlocked my door with his key and opened the door holding it for me. I walked through and he came I shutting it behind him. He walked around and di his little checks of EVERYTHING. He then came back to me still stood still at the door. “Will you be ok here on your own?” He didn’t even look at me as he said it. I crossed my arms and frowned “You’re mad at me? You might as well give me one of your lectures?” he looked at me then clenching his jaw, “I think you should just get some sleep, we can talk in the morning?” he went to open the door and I grabbed his rather huge arm.

“No just tell me now? What’s the point in this act? Just tell me you’re mad?” He turned around and I let go. “Yeah, you’re right I’m mad, you shouldn’t have gone out, and you shouldn’t have left the bloody room! If you would have just listened to me, because you know I know more about the real world than you, you’re just a girl who’s been in her own little perfect bubble for too long! Been bubble wrapped but it’s different here! You have to listen to what I say otherwise this won’t work! You ignored my warning and went to one of the most dangerous things for you on this campus, a stupid college party and look what happened! It wouldn’t have if you’d have just thought and used your brains for one second of your life!” I felt a tear slip down my cheek and wiped it quickly and spoke in a voice that I didn’t recognise as my own as it sounded to quiet, too saddened. “Your right. Can you go now please?” His face softened and for the first time ever I saw a true emotion on his face, he looked in pain? He stepped forward and I stepped back, walking around him and opening the door as more tears slipped involuntarily from my eyes, “Please?” He closed his eyes shut tight for a few seconds and left.” I shut the door and locked it. My back hit the door and I slipped down it crying. This sucks. Already it all sucks. I sobbed and curled up wanting the world to swallow me up.

Josiah POV.

I left the room and ran as fast as I could inhumanly outside the college and started smashing everything in sight. I smashed and dented a few cars and then sat on the curb with my head in my hands. I’m such a douche! I’m mad oh I’m bloody mad but of course not at her, I was mad at the fact that stupid guy got to do that and for some reason it wasn’t just because I didn’t do my job, it’s because he hurt her, he made her sad, made her cry! I pulled my hair, but I had done that too? I’d hurt her, I used my listening to see if I could hear her from her, I looked up to her room and saw the light still on. I heard her sobbing, completely sobbing her heart out and punched the path, making a huge dent on the concrete.