The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Six.

Sorry it's only short!

I have a week off in a few day's so i will hopefully write a few really long chappie's

Please drop a comment or a vote or fan :)

If your reading still, then your freaking AWESOME! AND I LOVE YOU DEEEPLY!!

xxx

Not edited, sorry for mistakeees!

xx

Jade’s POV

As the trees flew by and I started to see more buildings I knew we were close. I leant forward and tapped the driver on the shoulder “Are we close?” The driver didn’t even turn around and answered simply “We’ll be there soon Miss” I sat back and sighed quietly “Can you at least call me by my name now?” The driver didn’t answer so I continued to look through the window. When the car slowed and turned a corner, we were on campus. My new home for the next few years! I smiled setting my eyes upon every plane of every building and trying to take in everything. I couldn’t contain my excitement I smiled “We’re here, I can’t believe it!” as the car came to a slow I saw students, normal people walking around, smiling, laughing taking there boxes off things into random buildings and I smiled tio myself. This was it. As I reached for the door handle I felt a huge hand capture my own to keep the door shut, I turned to see Josiah’s face, serious as usual. “We’re going to get out and I’ll help carry your stuff to your room and we shall talk about this arrangement in more detail then, but right now, you need to stay by me, do not wonder, we just get your stuff and go to your room?” I took my hand away and nodded slightly angry, he ruined the moment. Well he will not ruin my day, my new life, I will enjoy the little freedom I have!

               As Josiah opened the door to my room he walked in and shut it behind my, he dropped my things and quickly checked everything, all the rooms, the windows, in every cupboard under everything. I sat down onto the small sofa in my tiny living room and smiled, I had my own little kitchen, a small bathroom and a little room. It was perfect; I was finally living on my own. When Josiah had finished his crazy over the top checking of everything he came over towards me and sat opposite “Right, everything seems ok, so we need to go over how everything will work?” I nodded he sat forward and spoke in his usual professional voice “You won’t leave this room without ringing me and telling me so I can be outside your door waiting to go? You will keep your windows locked and won’t answer the door to anyone, every time we leave, or I leave you will lock the door after me, the only people with keys are you and I.” I nodded and then thought “Wait I can’t even open the window if it’s too hot?” Josiah sighed quickly “Well we’ll get you a fan for when it’s hot.” I frowned nodding in agreement, I wanted this little chat of ours to be over, so he would leave and I could unpack all my stuff and start enjoying my new life. “Right, we start lessons tomorrow, they will only be opening lessons and talks but you should attend so you should get yourself ready for about 9 o’ clock, I shall be waiting outside your room at that time, but I would like you to ring me before you unlock your door.” I rolled my eyes “I have to ring you when you right outside my door every time I want to open my own door? You have to be kidding me right.” Josiah stood up from where he was sitting “Jade, just listen, do what I say and it will work out you’ll get used to it.” I sighed crossing my arms across my chest and frowning “Fine.” Josiah cracked a small smile then hid it completely clearing his throat “Right, erm… I’d like you to try and blend, not bring any unwanted attention to yourself, I am posing as your friend and will be sat close to you in every single lesson.” I yawned covering my mouth with my hand and shivering suddenly realising how cold it was in this room, I pulled my cardigan closer around me and brought my knees to my chest, hugging myself. Josiah was looking at me with a strange expression on his face he then quickly walked out of the room into my bedroom. I frowned “What are you doing?” He speedily entered and replied “I turned up the heating, you should unpack your things, get an early night, tomorrow will be the hardest most challenging day, but everyone will get used to the schedule.” I nodded and stood up and walked towards the door behind him. Before he opened it he turned towards me and sternly told me “Your phone is on the side of your bed, remember, text ring if you ever want to leave the room, Graham and another guard, Jim I think are station outside downstairs watching the building, no one will notice them, but your safe, I am only next door” He pointed to the room on my left and I nodded “Ok.” He did a quick half smile before warning me to lock the door after he left. What a bipolar guard, I guess I’d have to get used to him. I locked the door and looked around; I was finally at college, in my OWN room. I smiled and started making this place me own.

Josiah’s POV

I left her room and stood outside waiting for her to lock the door. After a few seconds I heard the door lock and entered my won room. I sat down onto the sofa and thought about the day. I was really going to have to be on top form to achieve this job. Jade is a very confusing girl, I expected her to be spoilt, to be a bit of a drama queen, but she seems hidden? Different. The look on her face when we got onto the campus, the pure excitement and wonder that filled her eyes made me realise how this really is something special for her, something she is expecting to be brilliant, and I was the one that had to make sure that this new experience would be a good one, that she would be safe and back home in 2 years’ time.