L.I.F.E Life Isnt F*cking Easy

Nurse: I'm sorry But Jardel is...Unconscious

Prod: What? Why ?

Nurse: Im afraid i can only tell family but you can come and visit her at the hospital

Prince: But im her boyfriend

Prod: Was her boyfriend

Nurse: Sorry. I dont make the rules. (walks off)

Prince: What was that about ?

Prod: What ?

Prince: (slits eyes)

Prod: Are you gonna stand there staring at me or get in the car to go see her?

Prince: Yeahh im coming

Princetons P.O.V.

Hospital

What just happened ? Today happened too fast. Jardel in hospital. Prod getting all defensive about her...Shit i really messed this one up. I love Jardel i really do but im one hundred percent sure she wont let it go this easy. i dont know what i can do to fix this.

Prod: Its your fault you know!

Oh here we go this frickin drama queen thing all over again. well im not in the mood.

Me: Piss Off Prod

Prod: Its true Jardel wouldnt be on hospital if you wouldnt have cheated.

Me: I didnt fucking well cheat ! You dont know any of the facts so why cant you just leave it. Jardel is my girlfriend i dont need or want your input.

Prod: She was your girlfriend but you messed that one up too

Me: Dont you think i know that!

He was getting to me. He knows i have a short temper but yet still he goes on and on with his shit. Niki and Izzy walked in. I got up to say hi but i looked at thier faces and figured that they still hadnt forgiven me so i sat down.

Izzy:Hi Prod

Prod: Hey Izzy

It was about to get awkward

Nurse: Who are the group here for Jardel Ro-

Everyone: We are.

The nurse led us into a room. Jardel hates hospitals and always had. All of a sudden i didnt want to go in. i didnt want to see her in pain...

Jardels P.O.V

I woke up and felt my leg throbbing. Shit! where am i . I looked around and saw i was in hospital. It all started flooding back to me. All the hurt was building up inside of me and i could do nothing about it. i heard talking and pretended i was asleep. The door opened and the noise suddenly hushed.

Nurse: she may still be unconssious but she'll soon come around

Prod: Can i talk to her alone

I heard Prince about to object but then he thought better or Izzy and Niki gave him a look that could kill. The rest of them walked out.

Prod: Jardel we havent talked about, you know, the kiss and i dont know if you did but i felt the sparks. im in love with you but ....im in love with Remmie

I opened my eyes

Me: What? your in love....with me?

He blushed..awwww. well this was slightly awkward.

Prod: Yeahh

Me: Look Prod. I dont want to...I love.. I dont see you that way

His face fell. Dang it..why didnt i pretend i was asleep.

Prod:You mean you still love Prince

Me: Yeah kina

Prod: Why? after he cheated on you. flirted right in front of you. I bet he hasnt even asked you to prom yet ?

He was right. He had done all these things, but being so close to losing my life i figured i could let them go . but he wasnt getting me back that easily! He had to work for it.

Me: But i still do. i cant help the way i feel

Prod: He's an idiot. Why would you still want him?

He was pissing me off seriously this boy just wont let go of this

Me: I just do! Alright !

Prod: Fine but dont expect me to stick around to see you get hurt again

He got up and stormed out. i heard everyone else questioning him. Wow...What just happened again. I heard Princeton treatening him.Ahh Princeton. He came in and stood by my bed. He was scared. i was gonna enjoy this. Im going to kill him with the kindness.

Me: sit down then

He sat down. His eyes were red from crying and his eyes had lost that glint.

Prince: Look. Jardel im sorry. What happened was-

Me: I dont really want to know....Maybe when i get out of hospital

Prince: I love you

Me: I love you too

I reached out for his hand. I was falling for him. Hard!

Prince: Does that mean we're-

Me: Nope

Princeton looked hurt. Then his face lit up

Me: What?

Prince: Can i have one thing before its official?

I knew what he was gonna ask for.

Me:Sure

Prince: Kiss me.

Hurrah. i really wanted to kiss him. I was glad he asked. He leant in and our lips met. I felt the spark instantly. when he started to really get into it i pulled away. He looked at me like 'You cant tell me you didnt feel anything.'

Me: Thats not what friends do now is it ?

Prince: (Smiles) Nope.

Me: Send Izzy and Niki in now will yah?

Prince: Yeah...Sure(winks) Love You Bestie

Me:Love you to Bestie.