SNEAK PREVIEW!

So im thinking about writing a new story. And all of my readers will get to read the preview. You like it comment! Then read. Here goesss.........

PS. I shall be updating soon!

Janessa.

I laid in bed staring at the open window. The birds were singing. But there was nothing to sing about. I blinked in what seemed like the first time in years.

I willed a tear to fall out of my eye. But they were dry. Just like the day of my parents funeral. I just couldnt cry.

What kind of duaghter doesnt cry at her parents funeral? They died in a shooting at their anniversary dinner.

Which was why i was laying alone in my bed. Ive never really had anyone. My parents loved me. Of course they did.

They just loved each other more.

I sighed as my phone buzzed on the dresser beside my bed and snapped me away from my thoughts.

Were on our way honey x.

Mrs Arias. Her family was where i would be staying until i was old enough to leave. Two years to go. My parents were close friends with the Arias Family. But i never met them before. I sighed i pain filled sigh for the second time before dragging myself out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth not bothering to take a shower. I couldnt wait to leave. There was too many memories in this house.

Too many memories that i wasnt involved in.

I tied my too-straight hair into a bun at the top of my head and flung on my ripped skinny jeans and a tshirt that seemed to be too big.

I picked up my one box of things and suitcase and left my room. It used to be the spare room. They werent expecting me. And said they didnt have time to decorate.

I sat on the outside porch and laid my head in my hands to avoid all of the sympathetic stares of the neighbours.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at the person im guessing was Mrs Arias.

"Hello dear. My names Victoria. Mrs Arias."

"Hi." I said quietly.

She smiled brightly.

"Come on now. We have so much to do." She picked up my suitcase and began to walk towards a large flashy car.

Wow. They obviously have money to waste. I sighed yet again tired of this ordeal already and picked up my box and proceeded to the car.

The ride wasnt long. But it was too short. Their house was too close to my house. Well.....My parents house.

We pulled up to a mansion twice the size of mine. As we pulled up i saw three figures standing by the door.

"Oh look. The whole familiys come out to greet you." She smiled some as the driver stopped a small walk away.

"Look. Janessa. I dont want to replace your mother. I never could. I just want to be seen as another mother. Okay? Ive never had a girl child. So youre extra special to me. I know we'll get along just fine."

I smiled. This woman genuinely seemed to care about me.

"Im sure we will to." She gave my hand a gentle squeeze as we stepped out of the car.

Which was when i saw the most beautiful dark haired boy ever.

"Janessa. This is Mateo."

To be honest. I dont like her name :P I just needed one for now. Any ideas?!?! THEY HAVE TO BEGIN WITH J!

Would you read it???

COMMENT WITH YOUR OPINIONS AND IDEAS.