Is This What I Want ? (Mindless Behavior Story)

(A/N) Hey this is my first story so love it , hate it and Vote !

Ps. Most of the ppl in this story are based on real people!

Pps. The cover has nothing to do with the book. Just liked the Photo

_____________________________________________________

Niki: Come on Jardel i've been waiting for ages. The concerts gonna start soon!

Me:You guys can go on without me if you want to..........Not that i dont want to see mindless behavior since you paid allll that money for my ticket. (P.O.V: I really wanna go to this concert but i dont wanna seem obsessed)

Niki: Bitch your goin! Now get your ass down here before i kick it down!

Me: Fine im coming. (walks down the stairs wearing dark skinny jeans a purple crop top and some purple dr martens with her hair in a messy bun)

Niki: Gurll you look good. Now get your fine ass into the car.

Me: Finee but i wont enjoy it ! Are we meeting Izzy there?

Niki:Yupp. Shes saved us a space in line.

At the concert

Me: (P.O.V. Woah this concert is poppin i honestly didnt think i would like it i mean....Woah)

Izzzy: So find any of them cute? Besides my Ray of course

Me:(P.O.V.: All of them are sexy) Nahh

Niki: Liar ! i saw you eyeing up Princeton

Me: Sorry i cant hear you over this noise (mumbles) Bitch

Niki: I heard that! Well me and Izzy are going up to the front to persude them to take all their clothes off. Coming ?

Me : Obvs Dont want to get trampled by miss Big arse over there ( Shoots a look at the girl who pushed her)

(They push their way to the front of the crowd)

Me:(P.O.V wow they look even sexier up close)

Niki: I love you Roc! Now take off your clothes

Roc smiled in her direction....Ahh only my Niki

Izzy: RAY RAY ! You can stop lookin for your number one girl because shes here and shes looking Sexy a'f     *Starts pointing at herself*

RayRay:*chuckles and winks at her*

Princetons eyes met mine. We had a moment....Then he broke off and whispered something Prodigys ear. Prodigy looked at me for a moment, smiled then stopped singing.

Prod: My good friend Princeton over here *Points at Prince*

Princeton: *Waves*

Prod: Had the idea that we should get some of our mindless fans up on stage with us !

Thats when i felt the immense push towards the stage and Thousands of teenage girls screaming . Shit this wasnt the way i was going to die! I felt myself getting pushed kneed and my hair was getting pulled

Me: Bitch you wanna get your crusty ass hand off my hair !

i felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned round to see if they wanted a piece of this aswell and it was Princeton. Dead. I think im in heaven. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on stage with him. I didnt fully comprehend the fact i was going to have to sing.....on stage......with tousands of people watching!

Prince: Heres your mike beautiful. *smiles*

woahh his smile was literally breath taking. I took the mike and went and stood next to him on stage. I saw him eyeing up a few of the other girls. I was jelly beyond belief. I decided to be different to all the other girls who were just standing there looking like they wanted to pee themselves. I was going to do what i do best Be Me !              [Dictionary for Dummies: Jelly = Jealous]

Prod: So do you guys know the remix version with Ciara.

TheCrowd: Yeahh Whoooo

Prod: Well these beautiful gorls on stage are going to sing her verse. And please show them some love...For us.So can you all introduce yourselves with one word that describes you?

They all started chatting in tiny vioces and they all said that they loved MB.

Me: My name is Jardel........

Niki&Izyy: Whoo go on sexy lady

Me:(Chuckles) And i like singing and sleeping

The crowd went wild. I think they saw that unlike all the rest of them i wasnt sucking up to the guys.

Prod: Well then Jardel you can sing the first time

Me: Okay....