Lies and Love all Connect.

Jardels P.O.V.

I made my way to the boys house still wondering wherePrinceton  could have been. i mean he never ignores my calls. almost 2 months into the relationship and i already felt like something was going wrong. it was happening again. i got to the door and knocked. it wwas answred straight away.

Roc: Hey Jardellie..

Me: Hey Roc

i walked into the house bumping into Keisha on the way there.

Me: im sooo sorry Keisha

Keisha: Its alright. Quick question do you happen to know where Princeton is?

Me : No. Why hes not here?

Keisha: that and he said he was going out with you

Me: well i didnt -

Keisha: its  alright ill find him

i carried on walking into the house. where could Princeton possibly be ? i think im getting paranoid but he could be cheating.....

Princeton P.O.V.

We made our way out of the restraunt, finally. the girl ordered almost everything then only ate a salad. she kept rubbing her face on me so her foundation rubbed on my black jacket. i dropped her to her house and she started kissing me on my neck. This girl is such an animal! i left without saying good bye and drove home. at least Jardel wouldnt see me like this i know she would kill me...and if she didnt her friends would!

i parked in my space on the drive and got my keys out. i walked in through the door and went straight for the living room to tell the guys what the hell was going on. then i saw Jardel. she smiled at the first sight of me then her face fell. everyone went silent i saw Roc move slightly so if Jardel tried to beat the shit outta me he could grab her. she got up. Niki went and stood right next to her then Izzy on the other side. Shit!