Dont Gang Up On Me.

So guys! The story is back!

I have mad  writers block. Plus i changed my style of writing so i keep getting confused.ARRGHHH.

Im gonna try write the same since you guys seem to like it.

You are lucky i love you guys so much. I mean the support i got was awesome. I seriously dont know how this is going to go. But if you have any story line suggestions comment with them.

AND I KNOW YOU CAN!

Dont forget to vote. The limit will be ten for the next chapter! HOPE YOU HAD A AWESOME CHRISTMAS, THANKSGIVING,NEW YEAR!

Love you loooadsss. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prods P.O.V.

I cant believe she keeps choosing him. All he does is hurt her and she lets him. I walked out of the house sick of their love hate relationship.

The wind was whistling around my head as i pulled up my hood. Dammn storm. A black mercades pulled up next to me.

?????: What side are you on?

Just like i wanted. I love it when things go to plan.

Me: Yours. Was wondering if i could join? 

I lifted my chin slightly.

??????: Prove it.

Me: I have just the thing.

Jardels P.O.V.

Bleh. Im so annoyed. Theres so much to do and so little time.

Nikita: Hey Jardeeh. Are you ready for prom?

Me: Is it too late to drop out?

Nikita: Yeah it is bitch.

Me: Izaaaaaayy.  Tell her my leg hurts.

Izzy: Im not saying anything.

She began stuffing her face as i slit my eyes and stuck my tounge out.

Nikita: Izzy. Di you get Ray a tie to match your dress?

Izzy: Nahh. I thought it was abit tacky.

Nikita: Saymmmmmeee.

They high fived.

Nikita: I originally came over to say we had the rest of the day.

Me: Hurrahh.

I rolled my eyes.

Nikita: Come on.

FOUR HOURS LATER

Me: I dont want to gooo.

Izzy: Shurrup man. You look good. I look good. Nikita looks...eh...okay i guess.

Nikita: Hoe please. I look sexy as fuck.

Me: Wow. And i thought the day couldnt get any better.

I said sarcastically.

Nikita began to curl my hair once i put my dress on and Izzy started on my makeup.

I was, as usual, the last to get ready.

The boys walked in looking impatient...that was...until they saw us.

Prince: Wow.

Roc: You clean up nice.

He walked up to Nikita and kissed her passionately on the lips. Bleck.

Ray: Come here babe.

Izzy: You come here.

The met each other in the middle and hugged. Wow. They were being decent tonight huh?

Me and Prince stood awkwardly

Prince: You look great.

Me: Thanks. So do you. I always loved that blazer.

I smiled.

Prince: I know. Thats why i wore it.

Awwe. How could i hate him when hes sweet like that?!?!?!

Eventually we were ready and got into the limo and began driving to prom. To be honest i was glad it was finally over.

School that is. I mean not waking up early everyday and stuff like that. Plus my leg had basically healed.

The Prod situation wasnt getting any better though. Hes barely around nowadays and the looks he gives me makes me want to curl up in a ball and die.

Prince: Promise me te last dance?

Me: Why the last?

Prince: *Blushes slightly*

Me: Tell me.

I said poking him repeatedly.

Prince: I want to be your last highschool dance.

Me: Awe.

I pinched his cheeks.

We pulled up in front of the hall that was hired for our prom. A pink carpet led from the car park to the entrance.

Izzy: OH

Niki: EM

Me: GEE!

The boys got out and waited by the car door for us before we all walked in.

Inside was even more epic!

Low lighting made it look like it was the middle of the night. Tables were set up around the dance floor and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Once we were in everyone parted their separate ways. I sat watching the bags and coats most of the time.

I danced with three or four boys but couldnt keep dancing with Prince just watching.

Eventually the lights began to dim. The moment i had been waiting two hours was finallly here.

RandomDJguy: Last dance dudesss.

He began to play the song. My eyes searched around the hall for Princce when i noticed him, dancing with Bethany.

This hoe again? You know what. Forget him. I got up to leave when around ten men with their faces covered.

Oh shit! This cant be good.

They pulled out guns and began shooting bullets like they were fake. I quickly ducked under the table and hid trying to ignore the screams coming from people.

I peeped out looking for Prince when a man walked over to him about to shoot Bethany. I mean i hated the girl but she could totally die.

Princeton mover her out of the way as if he was going to take the bullet but then a guy came from behind one of the black curtains and shot Bethany in her leg.

More sreams ran out through the crowds as i shrunk further under the table.

Then they left. They didnt steal anything just left.

The one that shot Bethany looked back and looked straight into my eyes. Then he left.

Whimpering was heard echoing throughout the hall.

Why did i feel like this was my fault?

I dont know if i want to keep going. Im practically disabled when writing this. Blah.

It depends how much votes. i get.

I wont stop!

But the more votes i get the quicker i upload!