Love Me Love Me Not

Jardel P.O.V

I t felt like my heart was being pulled out and stamped on i couldnt breath. all this time i had been giving him the benifit of the doubt but this was right in front of me there was no other explanation for why he face red lipstick on his face and foundation on his jacket. i got up and walked out. Niki and Izzy behind me. it was nice to have them there but it was an empty presence. Princeton had cheated. it felt to real to be happening like i had been floating on air getting higher and higher now i was falling and i could do nothing about it. i felt a tear escape my eye. this was happening again all that shit i went through with Marnie was happening again. i walked outside into the garden. i heard Niki swearing as she stepped in dog poo and Izzys quiet chuckle. i knew then i had to be strong but i couldnt i just couldnt.

Niki: Are you ok

Me: i think so...

Izzy: when we go back in im going to beat the shit outta that Mother fucking dick

Niki: ill get the knife

Me: (chuckles) Thanks guys. i know ive got to get over this but i need some time alone. im going home. ill call you tommorow

They looked at me like - Bitch who you think you fooling?

Me: Promise

They got up and Izzy held out her hand for me we walked to the house. i heard Prodigy shouting and Roc mumbling something afterwards. this was to much to take in in one day. i walked in and Princeton ran out of the room. he stopped straight in front of me.

Prince: Jardel im soo sorry. this isnt what it looks like

i couldnt even be bothered to waste my breath on him. he kissed me. i didnt move. i didnt feelanything the spark was gone. but after the kiss i knew i would be able to forgive him and maybe eveen be his friend but i wouldnt forget.

i walked past him and went straight to my car i slammed the door and drove off.

What Just Happened ?