Ch. 10

* I hope you liked the characters as all ways thank you for reading*

The light was brighter than expected I blinked several times before they adjusted. Every eye was on me. I walked over to Scott he looked me up and down "I'm  shocked your walking so soon. We thought we were gonna lose you therefor a minute." he remarked and walked away. Before he got too far "Where is my bow and sword?" I asked him feeling naked without them in a group of nothing but men. Will's questions had brought up some old memories I had locked away. "Witch you are in a camp full of men per..." "Exactly now please get me my weapons...Before I get the Prince." I said with more aggravation than needed "Oh and my names Aurora Not Witch..." I added. He nodded and walked off. He returned moments later with my stuff piled in his hands. I grabbed my stuff and began putting them were they go. The movements pulled on my side, but I fought the pain. As soon as I grabbed the last of my stuff he dropped his hands and walked as fast as he could away. Everyone was still watching me like I'm a criminal and in reality I just saved all their buts. Oh well, I should be use to the looks by now. Not being able to deal with the looks anymore I walked out of the camp and into the woods. 

I was just wondering around not really going in any certain direction. I just made sure I stay close to the camp. I liked the quite and the alone time. I have never been one for group traveling. I am a solitary creature all ways have been. I prefer it that way I don't have to hide. If it was up to me I would live in the mountain forest and never come out. I came to a small clearing with a old oak in the center. Its branches casted a shadow over half the clearing. About mid way up was a perfect limb to perch on and watch the world pass by. I wanted to climb the tree and see the wonderful view I new it would give. But under my current condition I could barley walk much less climb, so I settled for sitting under its shadowy figure. 

I had leaned my head back and closed my eyes soaking up the fresh air. I was listening to the forest. The wind softly blowing through the trees. The birds singing to each other. Squirrels fighting over acorns. A snap of a twig alerted me I was no longer alone. I snapped my head up and scanned the clearing looking for the culprit. Will stood at the edge leaned against a tree with his hood pulled up but not fully covering his face. He had his arms crossed over his chest. It made​ his muscles bulge underneath his shirt. He may have been a slider looking man but don't let that fool you. He was strong from years of training with the castles masters.

Just by his stiff posture something  was bothering him what I don't know. He was just starting at me it was beginning to unnerve me. He suddenly  removed himself from the tree and walked over to me. Looking down at me he asked "Why aren't you in camp resting?" I felt like a little kid being scolded by her older brother. I looked up at him "Because... I... I couldn't stand them staring at me any longer...So I went walking" I looked away from his intense​ stare. He bent and sat down beside me "what do you mean?"
I glanced at him " Every time I moved or breathed. They would look at me as if I was a criminal. It's​ like they never seen a girl with powers or something. I got tired of it and so I started walking. I didn't have a  certain direction I just walked and I found this tree. I had grew tired so I sat down here" I answered him for once completely honest.
He shook his head in understanding "My men have never seen a peasant with the amount of power you possess...So yes they are going to watch every move you make, because they are scared of you." He answered as calmly as he could. He was right but still traveling abroad they still should be use to anomalies. We fell into an old comfortable silence as we watched the sun slowly creep across they blue cloudless sky. "What happened to you... You've changed so much." He whispered beside me. Yet again I wanted to tell him everything, but I didn't. "It's a long story" I whispered out "What about you... The William I knew would not have talked about his father in such a manner."I countered he chuckled "It's a long story" he countered with a smirk. I knew I wasn't getting anything​ out of him unless I gave up something in return. I guess that's only fair, so I dropped it. "We need to get you back so we can change the bandages." He whispered out I knew he was right but that didn't make it any better. He got up and pulled me to a standing position. We began our way back to camp putting distance between us.

We still had an image to keep up in front of his men. We walked into camp and all heads turned to us well me. I ignored them as best as I could and preceded to my tent. I stepped in and Will fallowed me in. "What are you doing?" I hissed out "I'm going to help you with your bandages. Since no one but me is allowed in here." He answered "oh no you're not..." I said with slight panic. "Look I've already seen you topless who do you think has been doctoring you." He said with slight cockyness. My face burned bright red "Well I am awake now and more than capable of doing it myself, Thank you" I rushed out I didn't need his help. "Look there is no way your shoulder is going to allow you to move like that, just let me hall you." He pushed "William stop...We are suppose to hate each other's guts...Stop acting like you care for me... Besides I'm nothing but a filthy peasant that has more power than she deserves" I shot right back at him. I didn't really want to say it, but it had to be done. We are not the friends we used to be. That can never happen if we are to fool the king. A look of regret flashed across his face. He quickly hid it with a look of complete​ numbness. I knew I struck a cord but I couldn't allow what was going to happen,  happen.

"Suit yourself Witch...But don't ever try to save me again" he spat at me. I scrunched my face but knew I deserved it. He spun around and marched out of my tent in anger. Regret hit me like a wave, but it had to be done. 

*I hoped you like it was kinda blan compared to other chapters.*