Ch. 9

* I hope you enjoyed​ the past chapter. I had loads of fun writing it. As always thanks for reading*

Will's POV

We reached the camp with in minutes. I slid off Grunther and pulled her down into my arms. I carried her into the tent and layed her down a a bed roll. I looked her over and noticed her hair was changing and her features going back to normal. I stood up and moved outside the tent. "Kyle...Tom..." I barked out there names and they rushed to my side. "No one and I mean No one except me enters her tent, not even Scott..." I ordered them "yes sir" they said in unison  and moved to stand guard.

My head was full of confusion and unanswered questions. My gut was wrenched with worry. She's losing her strength and there's nothing left that Scott can do. I stormed out of the camp hoping she will be awake when I come back.

Aurora's POV

My head was aching. My shoulder was tingling and my side was numb. I was exhausted I couldn't even lift my eyelids. I gave up and set to listen to my environment. I could here the clitter clatter of armor running around. Then I heard "Kyle...Tom" the voice yelled. It sounded like Will but his voice was off. "No one and I mean No one except me enters her tent Not even Scott..." He barked out I faintly heard yes sir's. Some shuffling fallowed soon after and then nothing.

I wasn't sure how much longer I could fight the darkness. It was creeping in on my like a lion stalking its prey. It wasn't long till it reached out and took me. The darkness to over. It felt as if it was pushing down on my trying to suffocate me. I was holding it back by pure will power, but even that was beginning to fail. I was grasping out at anything to give me strength. Suddenly I felt this strange tingling in my arm and hand. It felt good and comforting. I latched on to that like leech. It made me want to fight. I desperately wanted to know what was causing this strange feeling.

Will's POV

It​ had been well into the night before I returned​ Kyle and Tom were still standing guard, but looked like a kid could take them. I walked up to them "Go...Rest I got it for the rest of tonight...Be back here at the crack of dawn..." They mumbled out yes sir's and shuffled off to a bed roll.

I entered her tent with hope just to see it crushed. She was paler than normal and she had a small coat of sweat build up on her brow. She looked so weak and fragile. I walked over and sat beside her. I reached out and grabbed her hand. I nearly dropped it from the shock of how cold it was a long with a strange tingling. I had felt it earlier when I brought her to camp. I desperately wish I knew what it meant. I held her hand for what seemed like hours hoping she would squeeze it or twitch a finger something to signal she was ok. I was just fixing to pull away when her hand gripped it as if her life depended on it. I heaved a sigh of relief. She was fighting and that's all I needed. I leaned back against the tent post waiting for her to wake up. It wasn't long before sleep took me and she haunted my dreams.

Aurora's POV

The darkness was growing lighter by the minute. I could feel my strength returning it wouldn't be long and I would be able to push it away. I desperately wanted to wake up. I don't know where I am or whats going on. The unknown was driving my crazy just as much as the strange tingling going on in my hand. Granted I am grateful for it, but its setting me on edge. I tested to see if I could push it off of me. It lifted but not completely I was still under its hovering mass. I was beginning to get angry from my weakness.  I waited for what felt like hours before I tried again. This time I put every piece of willpower and strength I had. I slammed into the black mass and pushed it off of me. Slowly but surely it moved. It wasn't long until I had pushed completely off my body. I snapped my eyes open and sat up instantly regretting it. The rush of movement sent my head spinning and my side on fire with pain. I snapped my eyes close and  groaned from the pain that hit me all at once. 

I nearly fell back against the bed roll when two strong electrifying arms caught me and lowered me back down.  I reined in my nerves and tried to think coherent thoughts. I opened my eyes once the spinning subsided. Staring right back at me was William with all his glory. I never really paid much attention to how much he really has changed. His face had took the elvish shape. Sharp jawline, sharp cheeks, pointy ears just like me. Even his eyes changed from a light blue to a deep dark midnight blue and if you looked hard enough you could see the hint of other colors. Just behind waiting to be released. His dark jet black hair had grown out longer and kept falling in his face. He had stubble along his jaw from weeks of travel. But, what troubled me the most was the look of worry and relief that mixed his features. "I'm glad your awake, but you need to rest" he said as he covered me with a blanket and in that moment I just realized my shirt was gone. All that was there to keep my body concealed was the bandage from my shoulder to my side. My cheeks began to burn from embarrassment, but I pushed it aside. "What happened?" I croaked out. He gave me a pointed look like he wanted to say so many things "After Scott healed me and I realized you weren't with us. There was a loud explosion that lit the sky with a purple hue and raddled the ground. I jumped back on Grunther and ran in the direction it came from. At the center of the destruction was you out cold in a pool of your own blood. I picked you up and carried you to Scott. He worked on you for two hours straight and still couldn't heal all of your wounds. You have been out for a day and a half. You lost a lot of blood and your body was drained from the amount of energy used to create that explosion. You are lucky it didn't kill you." he finished with a tone I don't recognize. It was like worry, anger, and relief all in one, if that's even possible. 

I went to sit up again but slowly this time he reached out to stop me "No.. You ne.." "William...I am fine. This has happen before..." I cut him off mid sentence shock washed over his features. I knew he thought I had an easy life after we ran, but he is sorely mistaken. Not all theses scars are from training. "Don't look at me like that...You can't honestly think all theses scars are from training with my father." Granted some where but not all especially the ones you can't see."It can't be that bad out there or your father wouldn't have settled there" he said and he was right it wasn't while he was alive. "Ha...You have no idea what it is like for a woman out here by herself... You've had the luxury of living a sheltered life and not having to hide. You never had to worry about a town creating a mob to burn the witch or a..." I stopped mid sentence already saying to much and clamped my mouth shut.  "Or what..?" he growled out in anger.  The urge to spill my life story to him rushed up, but I held it back not wanting him to look at me different. 

"Will? Were are my cloths?" I asked changing the subject. He sighed knowing my lips were sealed and I wouldn't say anything more. He stood up and walked to the opening of the tent and barked a order. I could hear someone one off to fetch my cloths. About a minute later a hand with my bag came through the opening. Will tossed my bag to me with a blank look. then a mirror was passed to him and he set it up on the far side. "Before you step out...you might want to look in the mirror." He whispered with out even glancing in my direction.  Confusion washed over my features but I shrugged it off. I dug into my bag and pulled out a blue shirt and began dressing. Immense pain shot through my body but I gritted my teeth and got dressed. I would have to leave off my leather guards and straps until my wounds healed. I shoved them into my bag. I walked to the door passing in front of the mirror when a shocked gasp left my lips. 

I was back to my normal look but something was tremendously wrong. My eyes were no longer their original bright green.  They had changed the green is now emerald color with a rich purple swirling for dominance. They were strange but they were gorgeous. I changed my features back to my disguise and stepped out of the tent. 

*So what y'all think so far?*

*Thank you for reading and as always please vote and comment*