Ch.5

*Hey guys how you been are you excited for this chapter? I hope so...*

Prince's P.O.V.

I went to turn away giving her one night to prepare for her new life. In her defense it is a lot to take in, and I felt slightly sorry for her.

All of a sudden I felt something grab me by my cloak and throw me back. I slammed against the far wall. I was shocked and amazed that this girl has the guts to treat her kings son like she is.

"Are you nuts? Do you have any idea what I could do to you? Do..."

"Shut up!" She screamed at me. "Let me tell you something you spoiled brat. You will not come to my home and talk about my house like it's dirt to you. You will show it some respect! I don't give two sπ;ts of who you  are and what you think your entitled to!" She screamed at me

I was awed by her bravery but she was incredibly stupid if she thought I would allow her to speak to me in such a manner. I will not tolerate it by any means. She stopped her rant and looked at me with defiant eyes. She reminded me of a girl I once new growing up. That girl was fearless and had the heart of a leader. She was the son her father never had. I was drawn to her and her to me like fate was pulling us together.

A calming anger had filled my body and I launched across the room and slammed her against the door. I could feel a small amount of blood trickle down my fingers. I leaned in real close to her "You have no idea what I can do to you. I may have orders, but I can always tell my father that we where attacked and you died in the ambush. I can and will make your life a living hell. You act like you know me but you don't. Your nothing to me but another filthy peasant that has more power than she deserves. You will regret the day you were born." I growled out.

She smiled "Too late I already refer that. So you can take your hands off me Will."

I grew still and looked at her truly looked at her. She had red firey hair the brightest greenest eyes I've ever seen. She had elvish features. Her looks screamed royalty and that would explain her powers. Shock washed through me as I realised who she was.

I stepped away "Aurora?"

*I'm so sorry it's short, but I love cliff hangers and it just felt right. Do to its shortness I will try to up date early*

How did y'all like the princes pov?

Please vote, comment, and fallow

This is how I see Aurora just add really bright green eyes