Ch. 20

* So I  hope you are excited for this chapter just as much as I  am 😁*

I made may way to him "Why do you look at me like that?" I instantly  regretted  it. Confusion laced his face "What do you mean" "Come now you know what I mean. You watch me like I might disappear." I said as moved past him to stand at the edge of the water. Trying to make it seem like small talk. He moved to stand beside me just looking at the water "Because for me you have once." My head snapped up to his. His I never once heard him talk like that before. His tone was full of pain and fear. "I remember everything Aurora. From the very first time I ever laid eyes on you when we were little. To right here and now." "As do I...Will. I remember what it felt like when we had to leave. The thoughts of never seeing you again...then nearly fifteen years later I return from a hunting trip. To find the prince hunting me down." I looked up at him with a small smile on my lips. He eyes were burning a hole straight through me. "I  think that is the most you have ever let me in your head" he said teasingly a small laugh escaped my lips. "Aurora? Can I ask you somthing?" "What is that?" "Will we ever be more than this?" His question  cought me by surprise. "William...I...I...I  don't know" I heaved a sigh knowing it was time to say what has been on my mind. "For the first time my heart is torn in two. I want my freedom my life I have been living since we left. But yet I want to stay with you. For the first time ever I felt safe. Ever since that night by the fire and I fell asleep on the watch you gave me a peace that I had lost. Ever since then I have become addicted to you like a drug. For once I can be myself. To a point I don't have to hide." I staired straight into his eyes praying he understands my delima. He gave is so intense that I almost want to look away. "Then stay with me. Nothing will happen to us. They wouldn't have made us soul mates just to rip us apart." He whispered as he came closer. Looked down and away "But they did once...what makes you think they won't  a second time?" "Because fate brought us back together...and if that isn't enough then nothing will be." Deep down I  knew he was right, but what if I things go wrong. "What are you so afraid of Aurora?" He asked as he placed his hands on my shoulder. I continued to look down not meeting his gaze. I felt his fingers pull my chin to look at him. "Please...I  need to know..." He whispered as our eyes met. "I am afraid." I barley whispered out. His eyebrows scrunched as he processed what I  said. "What on earth are you afraid?" He whispered  with light humor in his voice. "I am afraid of being a lone again. I am afraid of losing. I can't take that pain again, William." "Then you won't have too." "But you can't promise that." "Nothing is promised, but as long as air fills these lungs and blood runs through my vains I will not leave you." I staired long and hard reading his face. Wanting to trust him and believe him, but there is a bad feeling that is nagging at the back of my mind..."Ok...but don't you ever tell me to leave you behind and expect me to do it...if we are going to die then we do it together. Deal?" "I think I can live with that." He whispered as he wrapped me in a full blown hug and I barried my face into his chest. I could feel the his muscle tighten as I leaned into his iron hold. The heat that poured off his body was like a sona. Gladerial was beyond ecstatic and I wonder how his animal is doing.

I thought crossed my mind and I pulled out of his hold with smile on my face. I began to strip down to my under garments. Will's face turned beat red as he watched me undress. But I didn't  give any time to look. As soon as my tunic was over my head I was diving head first into the icey mountain water. Holding my breath and swimming under water to the center I let myself change to my true form. By the time I surfaced my firery red hair laid flat against my back. I was facing will still standing watching me. "Are you coming?" A lop sided grin spread across his face. I  watched him undress and jump in after me. I watched him swim under me and suddenly I felt his hand wrap around my ankle. He jurked me underwater as he swam up past me to surface for air. I swam a little away from him. He had a mishivious look on his face. His eyes were burning with intensity and I wondered were mine just alike. I had swam closer to the waterfall and it's crashing pounding noise attracted my attention. I looked up at its blundering mass. It was beautiful beyond words with the sunseting colors painted it bright orange and pink huges. I swam to the cliff and began to climb up the rock face. When I was gazing at the water I had spotted the perfect rock to jump off of. "What on earth are you doing now?" I began to laugh at his exasperated tone "I am having fun while I can." I called over my shoulder as I continued my way up. I finally made it to the top. I let out a concoring  woop. I heard laughing coming from below. I walked to the edge and looked down at him. This time mischief covered my features and soon as he caught my look. He instantly sobered up, but it was too late. "Aurora?" I heard him hollar my name. I backed up to the very edge of the rock. I took off and launched into the air. I twisted and flipped into a slick dive.

We continued like that until twilight. We had to go back. We swam to the shore side by side in silence Will climbed out first. He turned and pulled me up and out of the water. I almost stumbled but will cuaght me and as usual sparks flew though our bodies. "I am going to miss this." He whispered so low I don't think I was suppose to hear it. "What are you going to miss?" "Everything, the way you look right now...us being able to sneak off like this...being able to touch you without someone questioning it. I  am going to miss it." I knew exactly  what he ment "me too"  I whispered as our eyes locked. This time I knew mine were burning with intensity. I could see them reflected in his eyes. We were so close. His face was inches from mine. I would only have to lean forward and our lips would connect. It was as if he read my mind.

He leaned forward and I met him the rest of the way. It was soft and sweet at first. Then as the heat poured off our bodies it grew with intensity. The electrical current that spasmed through our bodies would kill any normal human. When we finally pulled apart we were both out of breath. "I have been fighting up the courage to do that all night." I faintly heard him whispered. I smiled "was it as good as you hoped?" "Better" I giggled "good answer" we stayed like that for a few more moments. "Will we have to go..." "I  know..."

With that said we began to put our cloths back on and made our way back to camp.

*sorry I  know I'm a day late but life happens. Any way I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment. I would really like to know your thoughts. Fun fact this ch was 1,401 words. Don't seem like that much*