CHAPTER 17 (MEMORIES)

RAE SEOK’S POINT OF VIEW

“the end” i said.

“grandpa why is this story so sad” my granddaughter Ailee said.

“because this is a true story” i said while wiping her tears.

“i thought happy endings also happens in a true story” Ailee said.

“someone once told me that not all happy endings do happens but i believed that yours is a different one” i said.

“grandpa can i sleep beside you” Ailee asked.

“but i thought you’re going to sleep with Alice” i said.

“oh sorry grandpa i forgot okay then bye sweet dreams and happy memories i love you” Ailee said.

It has been 60 years

since you died….

*FLASHBACK*

I am so happy that finally i can live happily with her…just then she suddenly hug me and i heard a noise of a gun…it was Jo Min his faced was shocked  i look at

Kim Eun who was getting paler and paler as she hug me i saw blood in her chest just then i realized that she covered my body in order to protect me i cried she was shot in the heart.

“Rae Seok in your room you will see a letter in the table i wrote it for you so read it okay” she said with a staggering voice.

“Kim Eun you’ll be okay just hang in there” i said and freaked out i dialed Kaname’s phone and called her after that i heard a gunshot i saw Jo Min lying in the floor and Jaimee holding a gun she was crying she said she needed to do that and i understand her…all she needs was love but Jo Min never ever gave his love for him and she ran away.

i walk towards Kim Eun she was really pale i hope please live for me Kim Eun you have become my life.

“I LOVE YOU SO MUCH” she said and smiled as her eyes slowly close and as my heart slowly fades away i shouted for her name so many times….

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I again cried even if it was already in the past i still cannot forget you i didn’t marry anyone my heart is only for you and it belonged only for you but you took it away when you died.

I adopted a girl she was just like you and now she has two daughters and one of them is Ailee…she was just like you…

I am lying in my bed hugging the letter you left for me…

from: Kim Eun

To: Rae Seok <3

Hey there oppa! i just felt writing a letter for you

i don’t know why but i feel like something going to happen

you are always in my heart every moment i shared with you…

is like a gift of memories and i am lucky to have you

no matter what they say you will always

be in my heart

waiting for you….

i love you so much

no matter what happens to me even if i die

please stay alive don’t kill yourself so that you can be with me

promise me you will live your life

to the fullest and always make every moments your memories because that’s

the only thing you can bring with you in heaven

to be honest i don’t believe in happy endings

because there are no such things as happy ending

because it doesn’t exist you to have continue your life

with your love one and it is not a happy ending

Happy Endings only exist in heaven with God

there…there’s no problems you can play have fun and laugh together

and i believe that it is a happy ending…

<3

Cherish every moment with your loved ones,

because one day you’ll wake up they are already gone…

the only thing that is left is you’re memories…

 I miss you…I love you

sincerely yours forever

Kim Eun

It hurts when she you’re not by my side sleeping together and growing old together…i am already 79 years old all i wanted is to rest and to be with you forever…

as i close my eyes i saw Kim Eun reaching out her hand for me i grabbed it and i was young again hugged her and kissed her …..

she is right Happy Ending do come true but it only exist in heaven and that is my story…people might forget might die and might grow old but never will be your memories because it’s the only thing you have no matter what happen…

“i love you” she said and i hug her again.

“i love you too” i said. You are my memories….