CHAPTER 8 (THE UNREQUITED MEMORIES)

KANAME’S POINT OF VIEW

The memories that cause me too much pain…these unrequited memories i tried to hide and suffer alone that no one must see even my misery. The cause of my pain and agony is the people whom i love.

“i just remember those bad memories” i said and his face change it was full of sadness and regret.

“I’m sorry from what happened that time i heard you actually---”

“what you heard was wrong my oppa are just concern about me they did that because they want you, Kim Eun, and me to be happy” i cut him before he could say anything

“I’m badly sorry about what happened … please forgive” he said with hopeful eyes then i look at him how painful it was for me.

“what if i don’t forgive you? what would you do?” i said then he was shock he look so confuse but I’m willing to suffer hurt and pain for the people i value, i gave importance, and i love. I’m willing to sacrifice my own happiness i wanted all of you to be fine the way we did years ago.

“just joking so don’t be so frustrated i won’t put our friendship at stake just because i am hurt” i said and bitterly laugh he look at me seriously.

“but still you’d be hurt and you know i don’t want you seeing in pain” he said and i want to talk back about what he said and say I’m already in pain i wanted to say this words but i can’t see him also in pain suffering like me it’s better that i am the only one who can suffer the pain and i can never let them. “don’t worry I’ll be okay” i said then i smiled at him he did the same to then we went back to our usual hang out and i want to introduce Sehun to my friends, they stared at us then the others are already grinning.

“what are you looking at?” i said to them but they didn’t stop, Taemin grab me and look at me in the eyes.

“tell me…is Sehun your boyfriend?” he said and look at me seriously in the eyes...like what! Sehun and me together is he making fun of me?! is he serious i wanted to laugh, i burst out laughing is he dead serious and i can see in his face confusion and frustration.

“hahahaha i can’t believe that you really said that…seriously dude i don’t even know what got in that stupid mind of yours that made you think that kind of thing” i said then he is still in a poker face state.

“what do you mean?” he said like an innocent child.

“Dude he is my childhood best friend like duh! we were the best of friends since the world began and F.Y.I. i don’t have to explain everything to you” i said and smirk “ahh” they chorused I’m sure they are satisfied about it then all of sudden Taemin hug me, i tried to push him away but he was stronger.

“I’m glad that I’m not too late thank you Saphie” he said while hugging me i tried to push him away but i failed in the second time, i saw his ex-girlfriend with such a face she was glaring at us deadly. I realize something he was all smoothie to me because he want his ex-girlfriend get jealous without me knowing and noticing it

“as if I’ll believe you, you were just being sweet to me because of her” i said and pointed at his ex-girlfriend who were startled of my sudden action he was speechless and even the people “See I’m right” i said and smirk again.

“i thought you’d never know maybe I’m wrong choosing you as my toy” he said then he walk out. I was very happy because he stops bugging me but somehow i felt sad but i didn’t let them notice. Days have passed he didn’t bug me, i always see him with that girl and i heard that he and his ex-girlfriend i heard that they got back, lucky him.