CHAPTER 14 (PAIRED HEARTS AND BROKEN ONES)

Kaname’s point of view

It’s been days and ever since we arrive this 2 guys are bugging and irritating me. Rose Village is sure beautiful no wonder it’s famous but now it is specially reserve for us.

“Kaname let’s go to the river-side” Taemin said and i agreed…we were watching the clear water and as the fishes playing in the water.

“Kaname…” he said.

“what would you do if someone betrayed you?” he asked.

“i would hate that person and i will never forgive that certain person” i said.

“promise me if i ever hurt you I’m just protecting you and promise me that you’ll forgive me” he said...that was weird why would he say that.

“promise” i said then he smiled and hug me…it felt so right these past few days my feelings developed for him and i am slowly falling in love with him.

“it’s really weird it seem that the campus Royalties or your friends are having relationship with the boys” he said well the name of our group is Campus Royalties.

   After that we went to the cottage or mansion, everyone was there having a movie marathon. After 3 hours we all got hungry and it was 10 in the evening we still didn’t have dinner so we decided to eat dinner outside but on second thought it’s cold outside so instead of eating outside we will just have dinner inside. Chezca and Inori arrange something they said we will going do an activity.

“ok let’s say all of you are getting to know each other so we had made an activity for all of you” Inori said.

“you know the rules right so don’t need to explain anymore” Chezca said and started to spin the bottle.

We have been playing for hours and everybody was sleepy and it was already 6 in the morning… we were very tired and I’m so sleepy the girls already said that they were dating with the guys some were devastated but still they congratulated the girls and threatened the boys.

“okay everyone got to your rooms now and have some rest we’ll going to call you if we’re going to play” Inori said.

… … … … … … … … …

“Kaname wake up it’s already 3 in the afternoon” Abby said. I didn’t respond because i was too sleepy and i want to sleep more.

“Kaname get up” someone said but i didn’t respond then they continue bugging me then i heard Taemin’s name i quickly got up and i saw two annoying human beings.

“yah stop it i want to sleep more” i yelled.

“glad you are now awake don’t you know it’s hard to wake you up” they chorused.

  Two days passed away we have done all the tours and visited other places. Me and Taemin got into relationship and it was a bet nothing but a bet but it turned out to be a real one i guess from the start i already have feelings more him but i keep on denying it.

“Kaname” Taemin said.

“yes” i said.

“i wish we could be like this forever” Taemin said while looking at the sunset we were at the balcony sitting next to each other watching the sun sets while his arms are wrap in my waist and i lay my head on his shoulder.

“no life would be boring without fights” i said.

“what you don’t want a peaceful life” he said.

“It wouldn’t be fun without imperfections and i want to enjoy life and live life to the fullest” i said while his playing his hands with my hands.

KIM EUN’S POINT OF VIEW

it’s been a while since i stayed here and i witnessed many things i am happy that i can be the real me again. It’s really sad that tomorrow we will go back to our daily lives but still we have these cherished moments that turned into memories.

I am sitting at the balcony watching the beautiful view.

“Kim Eun” Rae Seok called.

“I’m here” i said.

“did you have fun here?” he asked.

“yes i feel so alive” i answered.

“it’s good to know that we could be like this again” he said and smiled at me.

We went to the living room and we saw Kaname’s face sulking face so we approached her.

“Kaname are you okay?” i asked.

“andwae” she answered. (KT: andwae means no)

“did something happen” i asked.

“Taemin…i feel like he is ignoring me and he somehow he changed…a lot” she replied.

KANAME’S POINT OF VIEW

i really don’t know what is going on that idiot’s head and ignoring me. I feel like a stab in the heart when he is ignoring me…i saw Taemin with a…girl so i followed them secretly.

“oppa come back to me okay?” the girl said.

“ok but I’ll break up with her first” Taemin said.

I saw Na Eun so she was the girl clinging on my boyfriend…what a slut…then she saw me but she just rolled her eyes acting like she didn’t saw me.

“i told you already that I’m the only girl for you and nobody else” Na Eun said.

“i guess so” Taemin said.

“oppa could you tell me you love me please” Na Eun begged. Please Taemin don’t tell her that word please i was crying already and i heard Taemin sighed.

“i love you so much” Taemin said and Na Eun was overjoyed.

I left them i couldn’t bear seeing him with another girl so i strolled along the street crying i can’t believe that he just used me. The rain poured like my tears it was raining very hard; i can’t believe this is happening to me over a pathetic guy. I saw a bridge and i go there and stared at the water like an idiot crying but i am already an idiot loving someone who already lobe someone else. I simply stand there for hours i didn’t even bother the rain and i dong really care.

“Kaname!”

i knew that voice that bastard why is he even here.

“we are looking everywhere for you” he said.

“I’m not lost you can go home now” i said.

“Kaname why are you crying?” he asked. i look at him.

“you’re such a liar and i don’t even know why am i in love with a jerk like you” i said

“I’m sorry” he said and tried to hold my hand but i pushed him.

“Kaname please understand my situation” Taemin said.

“understand your situation? you don’t even care about my feelings you just take advantage of it and you know what hurts more my boyfriend is with another woman flirting! now tell me you want me to understand yours!” i yelled.

“please don’t make this so much hard for me” he said.

“If that’s what you wanted then I’ll break up with you if I’m making things so much harder for you” i said then left him i couldn’t argue with him anymore the pain is just too much.

i got back to our rest house safely and i saw worried faces and asked me where Taemin is i simply said that i left him and we already broke up so i am the winner of our bet, the one who falls in love loses and the dare suffer the pain.