CHAPTER 4 (MEMORIES DECISION PART 2)

Kim Eun’s point of view

     I hate my parents… i hate them so much…how could they do such a thing.

I am at the student council room making reports and sharing some ideas then after that i went to the lady’s room to wash the glue that was on my hand  then i hear ladies backbiting and talking bad about other people and … BOYS…aish these people are such a pain then i heard something about Rae Seok.

“girl did you hear about the news about prince Rae Seok” girl 1 said.

“annio waeyo? Did something happen?” girl 2 said.

“Oh Em Gee you didn’t know?! you’re such a bimbo it is already the phenomenal gossip all over the university ya’ know” girl 3 said.

“Prince Rae Seok is going back to Korea along with the SC prez Kim Eun it’s really upsetting both of them are going back” girl 1 blurted.

“really it cannot be?! oh no my Prince if father will only let me guess I’ll bid farewell to my Prince” girl 2 said hysterically.

 tss this girls are grossing me out then i directly go out and went to the student council room then i saw everyone fighting then Alyssa the student council secretary are trying to stop them then she saw me.

“Vice-prez can you stop them i tried to stop them but they won’t listen they keep on arguing on this and that both sides won’t back out and both of them wanted their ideas to happen please help me…” she said helplessly… and i who couldn’t resist her begging and i became irritated on this people who are arguing thought of an idea. I grabbed Alyssa to help me on my plan when i got all i need for my plan we quickly went to the SC room and…

splashed…

we splashed them the cold water which made them stop and look at us dumbly and still shock in what we had done. O.o

  “That’s more suitable so give me your ideas and we need to think of something brilliant you people…i want all of you to stop fighting and be civilize that’s why you’re here in the university now hand me your report books”  i said with a cold calm voice i saw Rae Seok with a shock expression and speechless. Someone handed me the files of ideas then i went home early so i could focus more on this things.

I wake up early in the morning wash up, eat, and go to school when i arrived i quickly went to the Dean’s office.

I explained everything to the Dean about what we are going to do when Rae Seok arrive he says he wanted to help then the Dean approved the plan we have set up and were done i was walking with Rae Seok and i didn’t bother about it.

“So you’re going back to Korea?” he asked.

“yes” i replied.

“what a coincidence were both leaving” he said.

“i guess so” i was a bit awkward talking to him because were not that close at all.

           Then we arrive at the student Council room and we saw told them about the plan and every one of them jump for joy except for me.

Rae Seok’s Point of View

   It is already 7:35 in the evening it is Sunday and it’s been two weeks since we started the planning for the festival we had so many things in mind that we have set and it made us so busy and this week was even harder. I am still in the school with Kim Eun and some of the SC members and i think that 95% of the overall population of the students here in the university is here to prepare and catch up for the upcoming festival. It was Sunday everyone is still catching up and some are practicing the things they are going to do. The dean approved that we could stay her until 10:00 if anyone goes beyond the curfew the festival will be cancelled.