CHAPTR 16 (HIDE AND SEEK)

RAE SEOK’S POINT OF VIEW

[waey---]

(Kim Eun are you still there?)

[hello Rae Seok I’m just going to have fun with my Kim Eun so just sit there and relax]

(curse you Jo Min if something happens to her I swear I’ll bring you to your grave)

[don’t worry because I’m the one who’ll send you to your own death]

(where is she)

[I’ll only tell you in one condition]

(what is it?)

[let’s play my game]

(are you kidding me)

[of course not this game is between life and death]

(okay I’m in just to finish this)

[in the back of the Han River there’s a gym I’m going to set Kim Eun free in order for her to hide you and i will seek for her and whoever finds her first will be the winner and be with her]

(okay I’ll play with your pity game)

I quickly got my car and drive to the Han River i cannot let him have Kim Eun he’ll die first before he can find her.

KIM EUN’S POINT OF VIEW

I wake up in a dark room and it give me the chills and i am tied in a rope i feel like crying when the door opened and i saw Jo Min with a devilish smile.

“Jo Min what is happening here why am i here” i freaked out.

“we’ll going to play with your Rae Seok so be ready…let’s go” he said.

“Jo Min please release me already for us to be completely happy” i begged him and he smirked.

“no i will never let you go i spend my life only in your little world and i am ready to sacrifice everything for you” he said with anger in his eyes.

“i can’t understand you why are you doing this to us?!” i said.

“I’m doing this in order for you to realize that I’m the only man for you and all my life you’re the only girl I’m always thinking of” he said.

“please release me already i don’t want to hurt the both of you so I’m begging you stop this your one of the most important person in my life and i don’t want to hurt you” i begged.

“no there’s no way I’m letting you go and you already hurt me caused pain since he is the guy you chose instead of me” he said.

He said and left me at this gym he said that i need to hide and they will seek for me because of me he did this why did i let things turn out this way this is not supposed to happen this is all my fault i need to correct his wrong doings. I hid under the floor of the stage in the gym i am so scared i wish this things didn’t happen i wish i didn’t approach when he was crying i wish i didn’t comforted him i just know that this is all my fault. The game already started and i heard Rae Seok calling out for my name i saw an old phone in here so checked if the phone is still working and it worked i quickly dialed Rae Seok’s number as i was dialing Jo Min look under the stage i shut my mouth and didn’t do any noise for him not to find me and he go away i dialed Rae Seok’s number again.

[hello who is this]

(Rae Seok help me!)

[Kim Eun where are you?]

(i am under the floor of the stage get me out of here please!)

[okay I’m going there just don’t make any noise I’ll be there quickly]

(okay)

 [i love you]

(i love you too)

i ended the call and after minute of waiting and not making any noise he found me and took me away and we saw Jo Min with anger in his face.

“looks like i won” Rae Seok said and Jo Min was holding a gun i was triggered about what he is doing with a gun. I look at Rae Seok with a happy face I’m happy that he found me I’ll always be with you the night before i was kidnapped i wrote a letter for him since when i was young i love to right letter for the people i love. Just as i turned i saw Jo Min fell on the floor and Jaimee holding a gun…

and i feel like my world seems to shatter i feel pain …

i just saw Rae Seok’s face so worried

i caressed his face

he is just so handsome…

I love him so much….

the memories i made with will always be with me…

“I LOVE YOU SO MUCH”

then everything….