CHAPTER 3 (THE MEMORIES DECISION PART 1)

Kim Eun’s POINT OF VIEW

   I’m at the student council room with my fellow colleagues their busy arguing about the festival and the prez, his all busy flirting with girls while I busy reading my favorite book. This would be a disastrous festival if they don’t cooperate. I was about to finish the next chapter when i was hit by a pen and it freaking hurts and it pissed me off.

      “everyone shut up! you’re like people in the market blabber here blabber there why don’t you listen to each other’s suggestion try to analyze and try to think damn it! and you Mr. prez stop flirting and be a responsible person you are a president of this school and you were chosen to be the president are you not that dull enough to break that trust that has given to you?!” I said angrily.

 Then he comes near me and it made me move back the people were speechless because it was the first time they saw me being angry like that. Then it triggered me when touched my face but i slapped his hand.

      “don’t you dare touch me like that” I said and glared at him.

     “don’t you dare to talk to me like that brat because first of all i am the president of this school” he said and look AT ME I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOME THING WHEN THINGS SUDDENLY GET BLURRY AND MY CHEST WAS IN PAIN THEN BLACKOUT.

Rae Seok’s point of view

  I was arguing with Kim Eun when she suddenly was having a hard time to breathe and based on her expressions she’s having chest pains i guess then she collapsed i quickly catch her before she fall. When we go to the nurse’s office the nurse wasn’t there so we headed to the nearest hospital then we called her parents after an hour they arrived.

 “Rae Seok where is she?” Mrs. Park asked.

 “She’s at the room sleeping” I answered.

 “Kansahmnida” Mr. Park thanked me then they go inside the room. (Translation: kansahamnida means thank you) 

After some time the door opened and it was Kim Eun’s parents they said that she would be fine but somehow i am not sure about it cause the last time i saw her she looks like she was badly in pain but i didn’t really pain attention in it cause it is none of my business to take care of.

Rae Seok could you watch out for her a bit we will just going to take care of something” Mr. Park said they then left and me and i had nothing to do but to watch her. As i opened the door i saw her simply sleeping like a princess. I gazed at her cute face she’s the type of person you’d really thought that you will never fall in love with but when you get in touch with her you’d never know she might be the right person for you. As i watched her closely she was murmuring something, something that somehow familiar to mine, my memories.

  “Seok-oppa don’t leave me please stay always by my side…you know how much i love you i know where still young for this for me but this was really something that’s why i didn’t hesitate on the proposal… oppa please” she said while sleeping but she was sobbing what a funny girl. I was triggered on what she was murmuring the words that came out she can’t be her if she really is her….

*Flashback*

Back then I was just a 9 years old kid have a best friend and she’s an 8 year old girl. Her name is Kim Eun, we always hang out and the fact itself is she was my fiancée in a young age were already engage for the merging of our company when we finally turn 18. For me she was the best fiancée in the world at our first meeting we didn’t really have proper one cause i used to make fun of her but it all change when my feelings for her developed.