Book 1:Memories(kpop fanfic)completed

MEMORIES

Prologue

“Grandpa could you tell me a story please” my 8 year old granddaughter asked me and i told her about beautiful story “okay then it all started….”

Kim Eun Park is ¼ Parisian and most of it is Korean, an 18 year girl Kim Eun is a 1st year college student she is currently studying in Park Sung University (P.s. University) A Korean school where only who has a Korean Blood can study.

Kim Eun live in harmony as a student council vice-president of their school, her parents are one of the most or rather the top most well-known person in the world despite of her parents fame she never acts like making the whole school knows that she’s proud of it actually its opposite she hates treated as special she likes to just seat down in the corner of the room and read books she has the coldest personality but despite of her personality she has 2 friends who adore her its Jaimee Lee (pronounced as Jaymi  Lee)she’s the most annoying person in London and also the daughter of Helen Lee and Marcos Lee the owner of five famous restaurants in London and Jo Min Kang he is also belong in a famous family. Kim Eun live in such harmony until someone very special in her life died years ago came back and come to think of it she didn’t even know that person was always beside her and she sees every day and argued. Things and time are too fast and things are getting too complicated until she come to the point to go back to Korea and to continue her studies there and in order to escape the disastrous world of what really is happening around her. In her stay in Seoul Korea She meet new friends who accept her from what she really is  and because of them she is turning into someone different years ago whom she had forgotten……