Chapter Three-Amber

Me and Eva walk into the house were Ava, Pop's, Cat and Holly are sitting at the table in the kitchen. They're all looking at Eva with one of them I know what you just did smiles. Well, apart from Holly, she's too busy looking at her iPad. We eat Ava's famous Shepard's pie, Oh—it's fucking delicious, she still won't tell me her secret though. She's mean.

"So, when were you goin to tell me you know Justin Casey? The lads just been given a good deal with us" Pops asks Eva with a smile.

"Dad, I only met him this morning—like Justin said, he got lost trying to find blue Saint" she tells him. Oh my god! I bet the lads related to that LA Casey woman who them hot as fuck books.

I butt in "Oh, my god Eva—Justin Casey, do you think he's related to LA Casey? The author, She's from Ireland isn't she? " I ask her.

"She is, but I doubt that they are babe." She sighs sadly. We finish our tea's an I'm full to the brim, I groan trying stand up.

"Thanks for tea mum! delicious as always" Eva praises ava as she kisses her cheek.

I come over "I second that ma, am in a food coma" I tell her and kiss her cheek. Looking to Eva, I grin.

"Anyway babe, I've bought some clothes over and that—cos it's Friday, an you ain't got shit to do" I tell her grinning coz she knows am quoting Friday- she rolls her eyes at me

"Language" Ava and pop's say in unison. Shit!!!

"Sorry" I say sheepishly.

"That coma didn't last long did it" Eva teases me. I flip her the bird discreetly, and She laughs pulling her tongue out at me. Eva walk's over to Holly to say hi to her. "Holly, looking at me" she asks her, Eva told me that they use Looking at me as a tool to get holly's attention. Holly looks at eva with the biggest smile. "Hey beautiful, how was school?" She asks her, Holly starts rocking back and forth on her chair and flapping her hands in excitement. "Duncan—Duncan, Eberton" she chants clapping her hands. I smile, taking in everything with holly, she's came on so much over the years, she's amazing. Eva gasps. "Wow babe! did you see Everton? Did you play football?" She asks Holly with smile at her baby sis. Holly rocks excitedly. "Kick, Kick"she shouts happily

Eva looks over to Ava, Pop's and Cat they're all smiling brightly at her. Ava's got tears in her eyes, she does this a lot, Eva told me. I don't blame her like. They were told if holly didn't talk by the age of 5, then she probably would never speak at all.It just makes everything that Holly does and accomplishes, that more special to them as a family.

Eva looks back to Holly. "I love you, Holly" she says giving her a kiss on the head. I'm shocked she didn't react, cos normally she doesn't like contact—but she's in such a good mood, it's a rare chance to soak any affection to and from her. I look at the time and we haven't got long to get ready.

"Come on Eva, we need to get ready, Jen got us tickets in the VIP area at circo" I tell her. She smiles surprised and excited. Circo, is this popular club in town. We've seen a few football players and actors there the last few times we've been. I take eva to her room and I get the dresses I had picked out going through them. "Right, you can weeeeeear—this one" I say throwing a dress at her that I know for a fact she'll love. She picks it up, examining it—it's gorgeous and royal blue, her favourite colour. It also brings out the blue in her blue eyes which is a bonus. I notice her scrutiny of the dress, and I knows she loves it. I smile winking at her. Yeah, I know my girl.

She rolls her eyes at me smiling back. "Come on bitch face, time for me to do my thang" I tell her as i'm getting all my hair and makeup shit out.

"Am gonna get a quick shower babe, I stink" she tells me

"Be quick babe" I tell her as I organise my shit on her bed. Five minutes later, she comes out with damp hair and a towel wrapped around her.