Chapter Sixteen-Russ

We arrive at my apartment and walk up hand in hand not saying anything...

Opening my door amber walks in first sashaying her arse as she walks through my apartment...god she's fucking sexy as fuck!!

Shutting the door I walk behind her and press my body against her as I nuzzle her neck...she rolls her head to the side giving more access and I kiss and lick up her neck nipping on her earlobe "Are you sure baby?" I croon as I suck on the lobe I'd just bitten,she moans "yes Russ,please...I want you" she pants

Slowly I turn her round in my arms clasping her face in my hands I kiss her passionately "your so beautiful,do you know that baby?" I croon to her

She smiles shyly at me and I lift her bridal style and she squeals in surprise giggling

I fucking love that giggle,I grin at her and kiss her again walking to my room...

Placing her gently on the floor standing,I step away from her...

"Strip for me" I ask,my voice heavy with desire and want for her

She grins and slowly takes her tshirt off throwing it on the floor.... i gulp at the sight before me....I've had a glimpse of amber's body before but now I can really appreciate it...appreciate her!

I lift my chin for her to continue and she takes her shoes off,turning round she looks over her shoulder at me and grins mischievously as she slowly pulls down her jeans bending over showing me her sexy as fuck arse in the thong.... I groan in appreciation at the sight and praise Jesus to whoever invent the thong! Stepping out the jeans she kicks them to where her top is...

"You have me at a disadvantage babe" she grins  and raises her eyebrows at me

"Well let's even the score then shall we?" I grin wiggling my eyebrows at the sight before fuck me she is gorgeous... fucking drop to your knees gorgeous... and she's finally gunna be mine!

She giggles at me and watches as I strip down my boxers her eyes darken as she looks down to my hard as fuck cock and she licks her lips...

Fuck me! I groan

"See something you like baby?"I croon

"Mmmmhmmm" she purrs and reaches behind her to undo her bra as it falls I am graced at the beautiful sight that will forever be burned in my memory...

Her beautiful tits bounce slightly as the bra falls from them and her nipples harden,my mouth waters wanting to taste them...amber stands there looking uncomfortable under my gaze.... looking away...

Walking to her I clasp her face in my hands...

"Don't you look away...fuck baby! You're fuckin gorgeous, your fucking beautiful full tits...nipples so fucking mouth wateringly beautiful,I can't wait to taste them baby....fuck I can't wait to taste all of you!!" I growl

She blushes at my words "Tell me you still want this baby... tell me you still want me" I ask her

Her eyes darken with lust for me "I want you Russ... I need you" she purrs

I kiss her lifting her in my arms and she wraps her legs round my waist... walking to my bed,I slowly lower her down on it,looking down at her she looks like a fucking angel!!! Her hair sprawled out like a fucking halo... she's fucking mesmerising! I swallow,my throat thickens looking at her...

"So fucking beautiful...so sexy!" I croon to her and she closes her eyes taking in my words

Leaning down I kiss her she gives me access to her mouth instantly...my tongue caressing her's...moving my lips lower kissing down her neck,she moans... I continue my assault down her body as I get to her beautiful tits...