Chapter Sixty Six-Amber

Kathryn has finished with everyone's hair and makeup,she brought a helper along with her to help with the other makeup's... adding the finish touches to my hair...

"Your done babe" Kathryn tells me

And I smile thankful to her for all she and her helper have done getting me and the girls ready...

"Amber" Eva shouts from downstairs

"What's up?" I shout looking at myself in the mirror

I gasp

"Wow!" I say as I look at myself,Kathryn has curled my bobbed hair,pinning it all to one side finishing it with the crystal encrusted hair comb

My makeup is flawless,my skin has a slight tan to it already so the airbrush foundation makeup merely gave it a little boost. My cheeks have a peach tone to them highlighting my cheekbones,my lips are a pale pink gloss and my eyes are a golden caramel colour that make my green eyes pop. My lashes are thicker making my eyes look wider and brighter thanks to Kathryn's individual lashes...

 My lashes are thicker making my eyes look wider and brighter thanks to Kathryn's individual lashes

"Oh my god Kathryn" I gasp "I look beautiful" I whisper as tears form in my eyes

"Oh no! No! Don't cry...of course your beautiful" Kathryn pleads "Eva get your arse up here and calm down your girl" she shouts "it's okay amber,I can fix it...no worries" she coos

Eva walks in with a huge bunch of flowers covering her face "Sorry I found it hard carrying this and trying to see where I was goin" Eva chuckles and she puts the flowers down on the dresser and takes the card out handing it to me...

"I love you more than I could ever possibly tell you,I love our boy.. I can't wait to be a family! I can't wait to become The Berkeley's... See you at the altar baby,Thankyou for saying yes...Thankyou for being mine! You will never know how happy you have made me by being my wife,but I plan to show you everyday! Everyday of my life! (See that! Am a poet and I didn't know it!) I love you! Russ Xxx"