Boy Meets... Boy? Chapter Six

Boy Meets...Boy?: Chapter Six

Jonathan's POV

He grumbled as he walked down the stairs, his book bag on his muscular back and a granola bar in his mouth. He had a wrestling meet before school and he was already cutting the time close again. His coach had already told him if he was late again he'd be disqualified from the next match and that was BIG problem for him. At the next turnnament there were going to be scouts from colleges looking for players that they could sponser on their college teams. He needed to impress one of those stupid scouts.

He couldn't help it though. Skipping morning practice was just so easy. As his phone buzzed he knew who it was without even checking it. His partner in crime was texting him. She probably was trying to make him skip his morning practice again. He couldn't though no matter how much he did want to he had to go to the practice this time. She could wait for once. His wrestling career was on the line.

He headed out the front door and into his car, bitting off the granola that had been in his mouth the whole time he'd come down the stairs and walked through his house. As he ate the bar he pulled out his phone and checked his messages. He had 8 already from Fiona. He frowned. Damn, she could be so clingy sometimes. He read through them all breifly, only doing so because he didn't want his phone telling him he had an unread message. When he finished skimming over her sent messages he replied saying that he wasn't going to met with her today and that she should stop texting him. He'd be driving soon. He then threw his phone into his bag and started his car, reversing out the drive way and heading toward school.  

Jaycee's POV

Jaycee woke up to the sound of rushing water through pipes. He figured someone was taking a shower, getting ready for the day. As he thought about it he wondered what time it would be. He didn't have a phone anymore. Since his father had been arrested, no one was paying the phone bill. The company took his phone. He looked around the room for a clock. He found one on his bookshelf and sat up on his bed trying to read the time. It read 5:12. He groaned as he rubbed his face, wincing as he forgot that it was still healing from his beating from the school kids. Who wakes up at 5:12? He fell back in the bed, hiding himself beneath the covers until he heard a knock later on his door. He look up from his covers excepting someone to come through but no one did. He got up and opened the door finding Katey standing in her Hello Kitty pjs, her blonde hair messily arranged around her head. She rubbed at her tired looking eyes as she mumbled out, "Momma said ta wake you up..." She stood there for a moment before yawning and walking away, heading down the hall to her room he figured.  He stared after her, her tiny figure dragging a blanket after her feet as she headed to her bed. He wondered if he should have said thank you. 

He closed the door instead though and checked the time again. It said 6:30. Did he fall asleep? He shurgged as he wentto his bag. The only thing that truely belonged to him was everything in his bag, the bag itself and his computer. He rummaged through it before pulling out some relatively clean clothing and putting them on the bed. He then headed into his new bathroom shocked that it was so lavishly decorated with garnite countertops, marble shower walls and tub that had the means of being a jacuzzi. He smiled, enjoying the extravagant surroundings as he stripped and jumped into the shower. He came out, clean and dried, pulling on his clothings before combing his dark hair. 

"Jace!!" 

Jaycee turned around, freezing as he wondered. 'Is she calling me?' His mind whirled as he thought that his name was Jaycee, why would she call him Jace? He turned around staring at himself in the mirror. He never would understand women, he thought as he finished styling his hair and packing everything into his backpack for school.