Boy Meets Boy?: Chapter Eleven: Part One

Okay, okay, I know what I said but I think it's important to split it here. It gives you guys time to digust what happened, ponder about what is going to happen and so forth. Hope you guys like the extremely short part of a chapter :)

http://www.wattpad.com/28399356-miscellaneous-boy-meets-boy

______________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven: Part One:

The next time Jaycee came to sensibly he was back in his own bed. He grunted as he rolled over the pain in his head blinding him momentarily. He would have gladly fallen back asleep if it wasn’t for the shouting he heard. At first he thought it was Jonathan and Katey fighting again but these voices were more mature. Beginning to concentrate on these voices, he noticed the words which shocked and confused him. They were talking about him!

“Frank! I can’t just kick him out now! He has nowhere to go—“

“Melanie I already told you that I didn’t want this damn kid around. Get him out of my house now or I will!”

“That damn kid needs us Frank! If we don’t do something he could end up back with his father! The abuse he suffered would continue! I can’t do that to Jaycee!”

It was definitely Auntie’s voice but he had no idea who the other man was that she was talking to. Who was Frank?

“—I have enough mouths to feed and my own family to worry about. I don’t need you adopting every stray kid you see!”
There was silence for a moment before Auntie spoke again, this time her voice shrill with emotion.

“You’re right, you have enough to worry about…like that other women your sleeping with! You don’t even have time to spend with Jonathan or Katey yet you screw everything that moves in your damn office!!!” As Auntie screamed at Frank he heard a crash that sounded like some type of glass structure breaking against something. The sound of it breaking made Jaycee jump in his bed, turning to look at his closed window. Even though he couldn’t see anything by doing this he stayed in that position as he listened to the two fight over him. It made him feel very guilty but he didn’t know what to do to stop the fighting. It also made him feel very scared as old memories from his old life wrecking through his being.

Jaycee was beginning to think that this Frank guy was Auntie’s husband and Jonathan and Katey’s father. He didn’t seem to be like a good father or husband as he had never seen him around nor had he ever heard anyone ever talk about him.

There was a cry and then a loud clap sound like someone had slapped hands together. He could only think the worst when he heard the sound knowing all too well what it entitled. But there were shouts as another voice added into the mix of chaos. He could hear thumps and more crashes before the front door opened. He wanted to know what was going on but was too terrified to get up and find out.

He faintly remembered Jonathan warning him not to go to that partying if not even telling him he wasn’t allowed to go. He knew he went though as he could picture Louis’s front yard perfectly. But that was all he remembered. He wondered what had happened; how he had gotten home. Had Louis liked dancing with him or had he made a fool of himself? Had they even danced?

In the silence that followed he thought about these things which made his eyes drupe close. His body still needing rest from being drugged for the first time he quickly fell back asleep without even pause.