Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Three

Updated 7.18.2012

It's Shock! See, see, see! Right there -->>

Ain't he good looking? :3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Boy Meets...Boy?: Chapter Three

Jaycee slowly walked into his classroom. It was his third period and he felt ashamed as he entered the room without his book bag, finished homework, and his bruised body. His body didn't look so bruised for most of his bruises were covered by his clothing. But he couldn't hide his face, so he put on some make-up to cover the bruises. He didn't know if it was working or not. He couldn't do anything about the swelling but being use to getting beaten by his father, he was use to covering his bruises with make-up.

No one really gave him any special look besides the teacher. She rose an eyebrow staring at him for a moment before signing. "You weren't in detention, Mr. Jaycee." She stated and he nodded, not knowing what else to say. She glanced at him before continuing, "I'll let you off the hook this time since you've never let me down before. Serve it today. Else I am going to have to write you up. Understood?"  Jaycee nodded quickly not wanting to be written up at all. "Yes, I understand." The teacher nodded and waved him away as she began to set up for today's lesson. 

He slowly made his way to his seat, moving slow to not make his body in more pain than it was. As he sat down he exhaled, hissing softly as his ribs ached painfully. He felt uncomfortable without anything to do since he didn't have a book bag or his homework. He still didn't have his jacket. When he had asked around for his things, no one seemed to be able to help and most people just shrugged at him. 

The bell suddenly rang announcing that class had finally begun and Jaycee just became more uncomfortable as students poured through the tiny door in the corner of the room. He saw Shock walk into the room and his crew following him like lost dogs needing direction. As Shock continued to walking into the classroom, down the length of the room to his normal sit, he passed Jaycee but as he was passing him he glared at him. He was surprised that he was getting looked at so intensely since Shock never looked at him unless he was making fun of him. He followed his glaze until Shock passed him and sat down. He turned around, brows raised as he was confused. What was that for? He frowned, immediate pain stabbing through his face and he breathed out, “Ow”. He raised a hand to his sore face and gently touched it, trying to ease it a little somehow.

But he was suddenly scared as his book bag came flying at him. It hit the side of his desk, making his desk jump to the side along with him in it. It rattled his aching body and he groaned in pain. But before he could get angry or even start looking for the person who'd thrown the book bag, something dark landed on his head. It covered his vision and he felt it draping over his head onto his shoulders. He reached up to snatch it off his head about to throw whatever it is at whoever when he realized it was his jacket. He looked at it puzzled, thinking how'd it and his book bag suddenly appear and he looked around. He finally rested his eyes on Shock. Shock was laughing and goofing around with his friends but when he felt Jaycee looking he turned. His eyes looked at Jaycee, glaring at him still with that same intensity. As Jaycee glanced at him back, he noticed, he didn't seem really mad or angry. His look just seemed very intense and he composed his face so his features were smooth as he turned around. He was assuming that Shock had thrown his stuff at him...but he wondered why he of all people would even care to give it back to him. He didn't wonder long about it since he had to finish his homework that he had finally gotten back. 

He searched through his book bag and took out his binder for his third period, pulling out the worksheet the teacher had handed them the day before. It was blank and he frowned. He began to work on his homework as the teacher began to teach.