Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Four

Updated 7.18.2012

A short little chapter. I hope you guys like it. :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Boy Meets...Boy?: Chapter Four

Jaycee was deep in sleep until he was suddenly ripped away from it. His eyes popped open as he felt his body getting lifted upwards. He immediately thought he was back in his old home, back in his familiar bed, with his drunken dad. He thought that it was happening again, getting attacked by his father because he was in one of his rages again. His insticts immdiately kicked in as he grabbed his dad's waist, gripping tightly as he swang his legs upward and over so that it looked like he was doing a flip. He then let go then when his legs were at the right angle and he dropped to the ground, straightening quickly ready to defend himself or run.

To his suprise, the person who had picked him up and had tried to carry him to who knows where, was not his father. The figure before him growled as it realized Jaycee had pulled a trick on him and he wiped around. To Jaycee's further suprise, the angry figure before him was Shock. He looked at him confused, his body relaxing as he asked, "Why are you here?" He'd always thought that coming home he could escape from people that tried to cause him more pain. Shock was one of those people so having him here right now in his new room, confused him. He didn't get a reply to his answer but instead he got picked up again. He wasn't ready for it and he flopped over the other's shoulder like a rag doll. 

"Hey! Put me down!" Jaycee exclaimed as he hit his fists agaisnt Shock's back. He wasn't set down. Instead Shock began to walk heading down the stairs. As he turned trying to get down the hall and down the stairs and outside the house, Jaycee's head was hit on every wall that Shock could possibly find. Jaycee eventually gave up on trying to escape off of Shock, but covered his head with his hands. He didn't need more brusies on his face than there already was. As soon as they reached outside, Shock dropped Jaycee onto the gravel pavement. He whimmpered, his sore body screaming out in pain. He rolled up in a little ball as Shock yelled at him. "Why the fuck are you in my house?!" Jaycee didn't respond for a while. He was still recovering from being thrown down at the ground and being thumped agaisnt walls. He wasn't good with pain and no matter how much he had recieved in his lifetime it hadn't built up any restraint to it. He was a little girl when it came to pain. 

"Hey! Are you going to answer me or not?" Shock exclaimed from above him. He nodged Jaycee with his foot, roughly, in the side of his body, impatiently. Jaycee uncurled from his fetal position and slowly stood up. He saw from behind Shock, Auntie coming out the front door in a hurry. She looked angry as well as confused and he would have been that way too if he didn't feel like he was going to be beat up again. 

"Jonathan! What are you doing?!" She cried as she got closer to them pulling Shock away from Jaycee. Jaycee was suprised to hear that Shock's real name was Jonathan and more shocked to realized that this nice lady's son is this kid. Jonathan turned to his mother, "Why is this guy in our house? Do you even know who he is?!" His anger pushed through his words. Auntie looked at Jonathan and laughed. "Relax honey," She reached out and began to rub his back. He didn't soften his anger or his look and she explained, "Jaycee is going to stay with us for awhile. His life's complicated right now so we're helping him out." She beemed as she said the next words, "He is your new step-brother.' Jaycee immediatlely knew that she shouldn't have said that. He was dead meat now to this guy and he had no chance of ever having a mutaul relationship with him. 

"What?! His my step-brother! You adopted this guy!" Jonathan went off pointing at Jaycee as if he was a dog. He started yelling things at Auntie that Jaycee couldn't even make sense of. Eventually he stomped away slamming the front door behind him as he disappeared in the house.

Auntie signed as she dropped her head, shaking it side to side slightly. He felt bad for her but she didn't have to help him. He was use to getting beatings from people. He also didn't see why she had helped him out. The way he saw it was that he could have gone to the orphanage. He would have found a nice, decent home and family and he'd be moving out of it in a year because he'd be a legal adult then. 

When she lifted her head and looked at him, her face was contorted into a painful expression. "I'm so sorry about him. He had been through some tough things too and he can't express his feelings too good so don't hate him yet. Give him a chance please." She smiled slightly afterwards, her expression reforming from the painful one as she tried to look friendly again. "Come on, let's go back inside." She extended her arm toward him as if he was meant to be protected by it if he decided to come to her. He hestaited for a moment before stepping forward, the arm slipping around to the center of his back where she patted him. She lead him like this inside, a friendly smile on her worn face.