I found a cure.

Bella's POV

I run. 

I run . 

To nowhere.

Alone. 

The emptiness inside me was freezing all my feelings I ever felt. My mind was giving me flashbacks of my whole life. Was I dying ? This is it?!

*Flashback *

 So after I was done with my beer and the whole bottle of vodka I felt a little bit only tipsy . I had to get some more. I walked to find the way to my kitchen when I accidentaly bumped into him.

My wolf cried with joy, and screamed 'MATE! MATE!'

My whole body froze ,my eyes where wide open as I looked into his without blinking, the electric current run through my spine, my stomach twisted . The whole room froze. He stood of front of me with perfect brown curly hair, deep intense green eyes, his broad wide shoulders and ......

The next thing I notice his full pink kissable lips were against mine, his big masculine hands wrapped around my waist, without any hesitation I kissed him back. What hell was I doing??!!! He pushed me against the wall, nothing mattered anymore, his lips where perfectly synced with me. My body was screaming to be closer. My wolf was never so happy . I wrapped my legs around him, he caught my butt and with one hand and moved us to the bedroom. Then he laid me on the soft king-size bed and was on top of me, without breaking  the most passionate and desperate kiss.

My body felt like it caught fire, the desire was irresistible. He run his hand underneath my T-shirt and exposed my body with his hands, the strange part  is that I didn't stop him?!  He took my shirt off breaking the kiss, quickly he started to kiss me around my neck . I moaned as he sucked the spot the next thing I could feel the sharp teeth piercing through my neck , I moaned again but this time with pain. He did unhooked my bra and massaged my breast. I run my hands across his chest and with desire I ripped his shirt off.... One thing led to another , another led to another .. and to a stranger I lost my virginity without control. His forceful but delicate wide hands careless ed my body the whole night . The night was vibrate with energised colours,the fireworks made us glow brighter then the sun.  It was the night we became one. The power  of lust and love. The influence and coicidence of the alchol and party. The hope of happiness and freedom. The faith of finding the one and have a family. The desire of having our skin touching and unite. 

*Flashback end*

I run into the deep forest. The moonlight shone across the delicate lake with tranquility. My heart that was still beating heavily in my chest was now like a cold stone.  My body ached ,every inch of it .  My mind wondered. I kneeled down the water and saw my horrifing reflection . I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry . I wanted the nothingness disappear . I needed to feel something. Anything at all . Pain, hope, love, hatred... anything. I needed to feel him...

I lay down on wet grass carelessly breathing deeply the icy cold air. I looked at the stars and the moon. It was full-moon tonight. The wolf's night they would of call it. No wolf could resist the urge to change on the full-moon . No wolf would .... 

I am human. Who used to be a wolf.

I don't belong anywhere. 

I have nothing. I lost everything . Him.. Blake.. Home.. Hope... Family... Friends.. 

I have completely nothing. Nothing at all. 

Maybe in another life, I will succeed. On having a career, a home, children, husband/lover..

But I had that all up my nose and I was too blind to see it with my stubborness. 

I gazed at the falling star gently. Wishing . Wishing to have one more chance to make everything alright . 

The trees danced around in harmony against the moonlight reflection, gloomily. The moment I closed my eyes. I heard a wolf howl. A loud and dangerous one. My eyes snapped open detecting danger. I stood up immediately . I heard a twig snap behind me . My body froze. 

What should I do ? Hide? Or let it come at me ? I was a pray now , I knew how to behave when you are a predator but now it's different ? I panicked and I hid in the bushes quickly . 

I poked through the bushes to see what it was. To my suprize it was , William . What the hell would he want from me? 

I stood up and looked at him . Our eyes locked, there was no magic there , it was just a simple intense stare... with a stranger. His eyes hold on to hope. Hope for what ? How foolish do you have to be to still have hope? 

"What do you want ?" I asked , with a bitter serious tone. 

"You." He replied and walked towards me. 

"Stop." I said angrily , at the idiot before me. We don't have the bond anymore , we are nothing to each other. Once I commanded him to stop he stopped.

"Bella, we can get the bond back . I know how." He said, calmly . 

"William , the bond is gone . Get over it. Go fuck some slut or whatever that helps to move on. I don't care anymore." I said seriously pissed off at him crossing my arm against my chest, to show that I am being 100% truthful.

"Bella. You don't mean that . What about Blake? Liana? Your family ? I know how to get your wolf back and our bond." He responded desperately. As he said their names my stomach twisted. 

"Fascinate me then?" I said rolling my eyes.

"We have to mate again." He said.

Ohhoo ! Will they do it ? 

Sorry guys for not uploading sooner but I was really out of ideas . But here it is. :) Tell me what you think but commenting below , if you liked it vote and if you loved it fan me and I will fan you back :) Check out my new story 'Please don't leave' :) 

Love you xoxxo