My heart stops a beat.

Liana's POV

How could she not see what she has ? How can you be so blind ? For years I've been there for her, and I want her to be happy . It was hard for her to accept herself, but she did . Now she has everything at her feet , that I ever wanted. What do you want more?

A perfect mate? Check.

An awesome kid ? Check.

Loving family ? Check .

Health? Check .

Money ? Check.

A perfect life ? Check.

I slammed the door, angrily. How could she? I love her like my sister from another mother, but this time she went over the top. How can't you see wants in right in front of you?! Was I jealous of her? Noo.. I wasn't I just want her to be happy ... Maybe a little. She has everything , I ever wanted . Everything. Caring family , trustworthy friends... I don't even have a family, my true family is all dead. Bella and Blake replaced them for me. But how can you forget them? 

I walked stumping my feet furiously against the wooden floor. As I entered the living room to go for a run. I saw them .. Lily and Micheal . The perfect match. Soul mates. My wolf screamed at me widly in jealousy. A memory replayed in my mind of my father and mother. They used to cuddle with each other in the living room like they did. They had the same spark of light and life in their eyes. They both loved each other. They had this look like Bella and William , Lily and Micheal .. and all wolf who are with their mates, the happiness and joy just tears you apart because you want to feel the same thing, you want to be part with it. 

Lily looked at me from the couch with Micheal their hands wrapped around each other.  

"I'm going for a run. I will be back in a bit" I said coldly. Lily nodded and I made my way to the door. As soon as I stepped outside I shifted into my wolf. 

I run freely feeling the cold summer air passing through my fur. My paws pushed forcefully against the hard soil. I run for my life. I run to my family which are all dead. How could life be so cruel to leave me with no-one ? 

I stopped by the water fall. I rested peacefully , rethinking what happen passed these few hours we arrived ;  Bella had a go on her sister about getting married so soon . We went to a party. I met new people. Then we got kidnapped. Bella saved us by risking her life for as all. She is recovering. I came to visit. We had a fight... a big fight .We never fought like that , the biggest argument we had was about ice-cream last week. 

I smiled remembering the moment. Suddenly the wind has blowned more vigorously making my wolf jump in excitement by the wonderful smell. I turned around rapidly to see what it was from . That's when I saw him .

Another wolf.  It was beautiful with the perfect brown coat and a white paws and mouth. My world froze . It was only me and him. I wanted to go and make love to him by only looking in his deep brown eyes. I could see his emotions, his past and his hope for the future. He stood there memorized  looking at me with every lustful and lovable eyes. They were perfect like milk chocolate and pure like the soil on the ground. 

I blinked when the wind blowned again, making me whimper at the smell of him. It was delicious. 

My wolf shouted at me 'MATE! MATE! TAKE ! MATE! NOW! ' and couldn't shout up. I stepped back scared by all the emotions I been feeling sudden ;passion, love, lust, trust, happiness, joy, freedom... it was too much to take in for one time. 

The wolf growled at me and stepped forward. I caustiously step back worriedly at what my perveted wolf was telling me to do.  He attacked me when I looked around for an escape and pinned me to the ground. 

He didn't hurt me but as soon as he touched me my heart stopped , I felt like I was running out of air .  It send a tingly feeling down my spine like a electric current , however it was a nice feeling, very comfortable and made me feel safe and special. 

I looked at his eyes once again and in a blink of an eye I could feel something sharp piercing in my neck painfully . My wolf said happily 'He is marking us ! YAY !! ". 

My mind kicked in . What the hell ?! I found my mate and he is marking me in only few seconds. What should I do ! I can't just give in like that even though it felt so damn good! Like everything was right for once in my life! I wanted it badly , I needed him badly. 

He finished marking me and shifted into his naked human form. 

"Mine." His dangerously smoothing voice said . I love his voice. I don't mind hearing it every day for the rest of my life, it was perfect . He was perfect. He had messy blonde hair and  brown eyes that match perfectly with his tone skin. I wanted to run....

"Shift." He said still pinning me to the ground. Without any hesistations I shifted into the old boring me. 

I suddenly felt very self-conscious when he scanned my body with very lustful needy eyes. He looked passed down my face and licked his rosy pink lips, sexily. 

He never let me go when he got back to my face and said "You are beautiful is one way to put it." I blushed like crazy by the stupid compliment. Then he smiled and stood up giving me a hand . We stood there looking in each others eyes  in the middle of the forest . 

I shook of the connection and decided to introduce myself.

"I am Liana. " I said a bit shy , stretching my hand out more like a civilized person.

"Call me. Jacob." He said winking at me. I blushed harder and lowering down my stretched out hand in embarrassment of my stupid actions. I mean what do you do in such situations? He just marked me for life not even knowing my name!

Without a pause he gently lifted up my chin and kissed me sweetly. It was like ... perfectection... I don't know how Bella could leave her mate?! Seriously ?! 

One thing lead to another and we were soon heavily making out on the ground . Kissing each other everywhere, tasting each other like there was no tomorrow.  Then unexpectedly I realised what we were doing , or going to do. Complete the marking ceremony by ... No ! No .no.no It can't happen here , the place is nice and all BUT I am not ready ! Am I ?  I asked myself waiting for the answer . When abruptly he pushed me away and said "I don't think we should do it here and now, even though I really do want to." Breathing heavily. 

I nodded and we both made our way home. 

Thank you for voting ! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE !

I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE SHORT HOWEVER I WILL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER MORE LONGER AND INTERESTING!

What do you think is happening at home with Bella? Is she okay ? What about William ?  :)

Enjoy xox 

Love you guys <3