Nightmare come true.

Bella's POV

My heart stopped.

My body froze.

My eyes watered.

There was bodies laying around ,people that I talked a few hours or minutes ago, all dead. The smell of rusty blood travelled through my nose making me snap out of my trance. The only thing on my mind was where was BLAKE! I looked around to only see about 13 people from the pack that I barely knew , but non of then were my family . Thankfully.

"Blake..." I muttered quietly to myself when the realisation of what was happening hit me like a train. My hands started to shake. My tears starting to spill down my cheek like a waterfall . I knew this wasn't a good idea from the beginning why did I agree, why was I so stupid? They took my baby.. But who? The place was a total mess at least they put out a good fight, but not good enough they still took them..

I turned around to see William, who had angry watery eyes. When he caught my stare he said" We are getting our son back." With that he took my hand and dragged me outside to the car.

*****30 minutes later **

"Do you have any idea who took them?" I said in a monotone voice. Trying no to spill my motherly emotions.

" Yes" He said looking straight a head , not looking at me when I spoke. His fist's turned white because he was holding the steering wheel so tight. I felt quiet irritated that he didn't tell me who . I want my family and Blake back ,most importantly and have REVENGE. Sweet touring revenge I will tie them up with sliver chains and starve them to death. That's what you get when you take my baby away. I have no mercy left . My chest ache with numbness when I entered the whole , my mind replied the scene for the thousand time in the 30 minutes . It was a nightmare come true.

"Who?" I said angrily.

"The pack next door."

"Why?" I frowned. Why would they do that I didn't even know them?

"They want to expand their territory and because I didn't want to join packs  and lose my position as alpha I refused." He said strongly , still not bothered to look at me .

" That is just plainly stupid. Why would they attack now? And take Blake and .."

"Someone in the pack had spied on us. They knew that you were coming and they knew about Blake and how much he matters to both of us. The only way to give up my position as Alpha was simply to take what we love the most ." H e said with so much pain but bravery , in his Alpha voice.

'It's sweet that he is using already  the term 'us' and 'our son' .' My wolf said.

I mentally slapped myself and became angry with my wolf. I looked at William who had a little smile on his face.  Damn he can read my thoughts!!! I completely forgot !

'STOP READING MY THOUGHTS!! DID YOU EVER HEARD SOMETHING CALLED PRIVACY?!'  I shouted at him through our mind-link.

'It was accidental. You can read my thoughts in return, if you want, I don't mind. And if you want privacy then control your thoughts there is something called Mind-Block. When you have time ask your mother to explain how it works...' He replied.

"When will we get there?" I asked him out loud.

"In few minutes."

"If they laid a finger on Blake I will freaking bite each one of their fingers" I said threateningly , I couldn't take it anymore.

"They wouldn't dare and if they do , they won't have second chances." He said with a growl at the end.

"Did they take the rest of the pack too ?" I asked worriedly.

"Seems like it ."

"Then there has to be alot of them I doubt they could of take around 30 people easily."

"Don't worry about it . They will be punished for what they did." He said confidently. We drove quickly and silently for the rest few minutes, when I received a  text message from Liana:

' Everyone is alive, Blake is perfectly fine. They want you and William to come for us so they can kill him, that's all I heard. Don't call me. Don't dare coming here, please. The pack is planning to escape tonight.'

"What is it ?" Blake finally looked at me with worried puppy eyes. They still haven't Changed...

"I got a text message from Liana telling us not to come because they want to kill you and that they are planing escape tonight." I said feeling useless for once. I knew I am not letting this one go these pricks in that pack will pay for taking them and killing some innocent people. It only meant one thing : WAR.

It seemed like William read my thoughts ,again but this time I didn't protest. He only nodded. And turned his gaze back at the road ahead.

Authors note: THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING !!! SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE MORE AND I DIDN'T WANT YOU KEEP WAITING. :D

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FAN!! 

PLEASE <3