The invitation

Four year's later

Bella's POV

"Mummy !! Mummy !! Wake up !! Aunty said there is a letter for you ! " My little devil , Blake woke me up , jumping on my bed. He was identical to his father , which has no-idea he exists. Everything went quick, I started my course, work, pregnancy... I barely talk to my family , anymore , I am  very busy because I am raising a kid on my own with Liana who was willing to do anything in her power, I really don't know what I would do without her she is like my second hand.

I still miss him , my wolf calmed down when Blake was born but that doesn't stop me from ever thinking about him. He is probably having a wife with kids by now. I am actually thinking of not going back home because I don't know how I can face everything , Blake seeing his father , me seeing William with someone else. It's too much ... I won't be able to take it , I miss my family a lot . Lily came down here for 2 weeks visit last year. She is a great aunty . My parents haven't still met Blake , I am worried about my Dad's reaction especially. I will have to face them some time.

I graduated last week . I am officially a Doctor. It was a lot of hard work with everything happening , this wouldn't of happened without Liana I own her ,BIG TIME. I have no-idea how can I pay her back? She is amazing .

Opening my eyes slowly stretching my arms , to see these green playful eyes ,again only in a younger version.  " Good morning ." I smiled and tickle attacked him . He laughed happily. After few minutes I came into the kitchen to see Liana deadly serious stare at me.

"Hey, What's with the stare?" I asked her.

"There is a letter for you." She said showing me the letter.

I saw the address and paused. It was my home address. Why where they sending a letter, they have my number?  I looked at Liana she looked worried. I opened the envelope to see a classic, white with a creamy ribbon wedding invitation.

My heart stopped. I opened it rapidly to see my little sister was getting married ! To a guy I don't even know!  Oh my... I have to attend the wedding... so is Liana who was invited too because she waved the same invitation at me , with a cheeky smile. What will I do with Blake? The wedding is just in 10 days ! What's the rush ,seriously?!

"What am I going to do ?" I asked myself ,loudly . covering my face with my hands.

"Well, we are going to go , so is Blake . He has the right to know , Bell, you hid it from him for too long." She said sipping her coffee.

I turned around to see Blake watching, Toy story , his favorite movie . I smiled bravely.

"Pumpkin, guess what ? We are going to a trip ." I said , he turned around and his playful naughty eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Where? Mummy , can I take Bob with us ?" He said with a little cheeky  smile.

"We are going to visit our family , Of course you can take Bob with us . " I answered thinking all the excuses I could make for not going but I can't miss my LITTLE sister's wedding . I hope he won't be there. Maybe I could hide Blake from him ... he doesn't have to know...

"I guess we should get packing ." Liana said , happily . I nodded and went to get my suitcase and started to pack with a battle with my mind. 

William's POV

I woke up with Amber by my side ,sleeping sweetly after yerstoday's physical activity. She is just a toy, she can't replace Bella. I never had the guts to contact her and beg her to come back. I am terrified of rejection, she did it once she will do it again. But will she come back ? She has to visit her family ? It been 4 years , she already graduated that's what I heard. Wow she is a Doctor, my girl is so ambitious, I am proud of her.

Daniel , Clara and Lily been covering something up especially after Lily came back from the visit, I actually called her in my office to tell me everything about Bella. She said she is still the same, she is happy and healthy , she lives with a girl called Liana and she is having problems with Blake.

*flashback*

"So Lily , tell me what are you hiding about Bella?"

"Ermmm... You mean Blake ,she was supposed to tell you about him but you know time flies, he is great , so naughty she been having so problems with him recently..."

"Ohh..." The pain torn my heart out, how could she have someone ....  I stood up and run to the woods not able to control my wolf anymore. My Bella , moved on... While I am still stupidly waiting for her .. My wolf told me to rip him apart but I know that won't solve anything it will make her hate me even more.

*End flashback*

When I heard that I decided that if she can have a partner then I can too. That's where Amber comes in , she is pretty but not beautiful as Bella , she has a nice body but nothing comparing to Bella's , she is okay is bed but Bella beats everything.

I put my boxers on and went down stairs to get some coffee. Passing by the door I realised I had a envelop delivered. I examined the envelop and it was from the Beta's family . I opened it without hesitating.

It was a invitation. Wedding invitation by the look of it. I read the inside ;

' Micheal Harrison and Lily Woodlock

request the pleasure of your company at the marriage ceremony at the

Town Hall on Sunday 5th July 2012  at 2 pm onwards. '

Wow Lily is getting married .. that means Bella has to be there . I will see her finally , will she come back to me? Or will she go off with the guy Blake ? I don't really see what she sees in him from Lily's description he is very naughty, sweet and cute . My wolf cried in angry to see her with another guy , she should be with me, now and forever. How could I've been so stupid to let her go? My wolf has been killing me but now that she is coming back I will show her what she been missing.

Too much emotion's exploit my body so I took off in a run in the woods to the place where I took her .. The memories flew in my mind all over again , the blush she tried to hide when she saw my package . This time she isn't going anywhere , I won't let her , I am going to get it my way . I don't care about the Blake guy , he can go and piss off, Bella is mine and only and I don't like to share what's mine. She may hate me for it , but for as along she is mine in my arms then nothing else matters. I missed her so much , I wasn't able to look at any other women without thinking with her.

I suffered enough. I am getting her back , if she likes it or not.