The Call

Few weeks Later..

I dialed the number carefully , my gut twisted and my foot tapped furiously . Liana at my side holding my hand when I waited for someone to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" A deep male voice said .

"Hi, Dad it's me. Bella."

"Oh darling how are you? Is everything fine? How you doing?" He asked more relaxed.

"Dad I have some news." I said nervously.

"Come on , Bell let's hear it." He said excitedly.

"Ok Dad, just please don't freak out or tell the whole pack or whatever." I said worriedly.

"Bella, what are you trying to tell me?" He asked seriously , that made my heart race.

"Dad... I am pregnant." I said , not bothering to be in tears because I already cried for too long. All I received was a long painful silence. I looked at Liana scared , she squeezed my hand. " Dad? Are you still there?"

"Who is the father?" He asked in the deadly-serious tone that scared the living s*** out of me.

"William." I whispered . "Dad , you can't tell him . Please . When the time is right I will tell him."

"Bella. He has a right to know."

"I know Dad but I am just not ready ..yet,,,. I am not ready to go back home. I haven't full-filled my dream yet , I am so so close , I can't give up now because something unplanned happened." I argued.

"You can't hide it from him."

"I won't dad just ... don't tell him .. please. Dad just do this for me." I begged .

"Bella, I will but promise me that you will tell him soon." He said more calmly.

"I will Dad , I will. Tell Mum and Lily. I love you I have to go ."

"I will, Bella . Take care. Love you too . Bye ." I hanged -up as soon as possible , steadying my breathing . I saw Liana smile , proudly.

"See that wasn't so hard , was it ?"

"No it wasn't , it was the scariest moments in my entire life. " I answered breathlessly.

"Ohh .. come on , trust me with this little angel on the way there will be some more of that ." She said wisely and truthfully. I swallowed my saliva tightly. What am I going to do?

William's POV

 I watched carefully Bella's Dad talking through the phone. He turned around when he realised it was Bella. My wolf was about to snap the phone out of his hand and just to hear her voice. Week's went slower and slower. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get her back, the sooner the better. Everyone already notice my strange behaviour. I tried drinking but it doesn't work well on werewolf so I quit. I tried drugs but they are too expensive and my dad caught me which got me in a lot of trouble. I will do anything to heal the hole in my heart with anything at all.

"Who's the father?" Daniel said which triggered my interest because he was talking deadly serious. I never saw him speak in that harsh tone of voice. What the heck are they are talking about 'Who's the father?' is this another of this dramatic serials where a slut gets knocked up and doesn't know who the father is. Bella is not like that she was a virgin when I slept with her and she wouldn't dare sleep with other guys. My wolf was tearing me slowly apart.

"You can't hide it from him." Daniel said , making me want more information about what their conversation was really about.  I will ask him when he finishes the conversation , I have to know.

I waited impatiently until he finished the conversation , he turned around and looked so old . The lines on his face told you all the experience he went through life. He took his head into his hands, worriedly. I never saw him so troubled .

"Is everything alright?" I asked politely.

"William is fine. And if you are asking about her is alright , she is doing great .." He tried to smile but I just didn't buy me.

"So what did you talk about?" I asked curiously. He suddenly looked so nervous .

"Ermm.. nothing really , she just told me about her friend.. and how everything is going." He said persuasively

"I am not buying it ." I argued .

"If you are not , then why don't you call her ?" He said , challengingly. My wolf exploded with happiness of hearing her angelic voice. I miss her . A lot . And that's a understatement. I can't sleep, I can't eat properly and I can't concentrate at all . She is always on my mind , 24/7 . I know that if I call it's going to get worse.

"Never mind. So back to business ... My father wants me to take over the pack ..."